Running List Of Organic Products

GROWant

Just to clarify by organic products I mean inputs, amendments, beneficial bugs, minerals, IPM(integrated pest management) mulch etc.

KELP- Kelp contains over 75 vitamins, minerals and micronutrients. Stimulates root development and plant growth. Increases tolerance to stress, frost, pests, disease and drought.
ALOE VERA- Salicylic acid and Saponins are what make this plant so wonderful. The Salicylic acid is an aspirin-like compound with anti -inflammatory, analgesic, and anti-bacterial properties. The Saponins also provide defense amongst other bacteria and viruses. Also, improving aeration.
INSECT FRASS-This is insect poop. Much like worm castings or bat guano. Except this is has an immediate plant available source of Chitin (pronounced KITE-iN)
Chitin triggers an auto immune signal in the plant. Causing the plant to go in to protect mode . How, You ask. Strengthening cell walls, and creating more biomass in the form of new growth (Leaves and chutes). Also, releasing metabolites to fight off pest and pathogens.

I hope to keep this list going by continuously adding more on a bi weekly basis.
Happy Growing

Were you looking for more ingredients to add to your list??

I've got a shit ton!!

All organic no-till in the "Coots" style.

You could break the list into sections

IPM

Amendments

soil ingredients

Something like that. ^^^

Were you looking for more ingredients to add to your list??

I've got a shit ton!!

All organic no-till in the "Coots" style.

You could break the list into sections

IPM

Amendments

soil ingredients

Something like that. ^^^

I started my soil following Coots recipe. .
I've been using that same soil for 4 cycles.
Please, by all means add to the list as you'd like. Just make sure you add some of the benefits and or description for each ingredient you've added.
Leaving some info about each new item, I believe will be more beneficial to the community. Opposed to just listing a bunch of amendments with no explanation of them.
I'm in full agreement about placing things in sections. This will definitely make things easier to look up. I guess we can start with sectioning off CC's recipe. Nutrients - Minerals -Aeration. I'm up for ideas on how to structure everything and thanx for your interest and help. .

Just to clarify by organic products I mean inputs, amendments, beneficial bugs, minerals, IPM(integrated pest management) mulch etc.

KELP- Kelp contains over 75 vitamins, minerals and micronutrients. Stimulates root development and plant growth. Increases tolerance to stress, frost, pests, disease and drought.
ALOE VERA- Salicylic acid and Saponins are what make this plant so wonderful. The Salicylic acid is an aspirin-like compound with anti -inflammatory, analgesic, and anti-bacterial properties. The Saponins also provide defense amongst other bacteria and viruses. Also, improving aeration.
INSECT FRASS-This is insect poop. Much like worm castings or bat guano. Except this is has an immediate plant available source of Chitin (pronounced KITE-iN)
Chitin triggers an auto immune signal in the plant. Causing the plant to go in to protect mode . How, You ask. Strengthening cell walls, and creating more biomass in the form of new growth (Leaves and chutes). Also, releasing metabolites to fight off pest and pathogens.

I hope to keep this list going by continuously adding more on a bi weekly basis.
Happy Growing

––3 MORE–

ALFALFA MEAL-NPK Ratio of 3-1-2 Alfalfa Meal is an all natural, organic fertilizer that replenishes sugar, starches and proteins that help keep your plants growing healthy and strong.
It contains the following vitamins and minerals.
Carotene,Vitamin A,Choline
Vitamin B,Vitamin E,Niacin
Thiamine,Riboflavin,Biotin
Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid
Potassium,Magnesium ,Selenium
Sulphur,Manganese,Iron, Triacontanol, growth hormone
Plus 16 Amino Acids

COCONUT WATER- Stimulates cell division.
Stimulates morphogenesis (shoot initiation/bud formation) in tissue culture.
Stimulates the growth of lateral buds-release of apical dominance.
Stimulates leaf expansion resulting from cell enlargement.
May enhance stomatal opening in some species.
Promotes the conversion of etioplasts into chloroplasts via stimulation of chlorophyll synthesis.
⬆️Translation
This stuff is amazing. Lol

BIOCHAR- Biochar has positively charged ions that attract fertilizers and nutrient minerals such as Nitrogen, Potassium and Phosphorus. This attractiveness (called "cation exchange capacity" or CEC) keeps nutrients in the plant root zone, preventing them from leaching out with watering. CEC also helps make the nutrients bioavailable to the plants.
Biochar has also been shown to be a magnet for heavy metals and other water impurities. When biochar immobilzes toxics in the soil, that means they do not end up in our watersheds and in our drinking water.

Back
Top Bottom