Pinewarp - Male or female? - 3 months old from seed

jordo69

My buddy started this from seed but can tell if its a female are not ?
Strain PineWarp from a Regular seed its been veging for 3 around 3 mounths now ...

dude5.jpg

dude4.jpg

dude3.jpg

dude2.jpg

Too early to tell, wait till August.

so i have been growing for about 3 months and i am unsure if these are female or male. could anyone help me out it would be greatly appreciated. This is literately my first grow ever and i just started to learn about it. I know my plants don't look like the ones on here yet but they will once i get a couple under my belt. All if my plants got the white pistols growing out under the stocks i posted a couple pics so you can help me.. thank you for your attention and helping out

You know Triddle its hard to say..Some straines show there sexes earlier than others.i had a plant last year that was 5 feet tall before i knew for sure it was a Dude ....Hangin around the hen house.....Just keep doing what your doing and hope for the best.It will be obvious if its a guy....Even if it does turn out to be a guy ??? Hey its good practice for next year...right?? One good rule I learned is to look at the new growth to see how healthy your plants are.Don't worry about older leaves withering up and dying..Keep you eyes on the new stuff. So with that, Happy Hemping and let us know ,ok? Red

Thanks Red.. So This year i wasn't fully prepared for it and didn't do things right. A couple questions if u have the time. what seed bank do you use i need a dependable and true seed bank. where i am actually getting what i am paying for. Do you have any tips or strains that might be good for a newbie and that can withstand the north east weather almost in Canada. I wanna grow the dankest stuff around. So some help and advice would be greatly appreciated. This year i just took the seeds i found in my bud from last year and started growing them. It came from some really good stuff. Sour Diesel White widow Cheese. I will get some pics of the full plant so you guys can check it out. How do i post a new post when i do take the pics. Thanks for your time guys Hope to hear from you soon. Happy Hempin

Smokie

Hey Smokie, Being up north you need a early finisher. I'm in the Northwest and have to have them done by mid Oct at the latest.Late September is better.... I like Bomb seeds and I use Herbies Seed Co.Herbies has always been great and when some seeds didn't sprout they sent some extras...Great people I think..... I also found a strain called Timewarp.A cousin of Pinewarp, It is from BC (British Columbia) The Pinewarp you have is a early finisher (I have been told) and is a strain for the north.It was breed in BC Canada too. Are you growing indoors or out? I'm a outside grower.Lights cost too much...haha as far as pictures there is a link? around here that will help...I grew berry Bomb with great results and it done 2 weeks earlier than the others. I have to get going but will keep in touch, Red

Hey Red, I am growing outdoors right now. But i want to change that i want to make it a inside operation but i have to put a couple things in play first. Right now I am out doors. I messed up a lot this year with my girls. i took the seeds that looked good and started them in there own buckets then i ran out or single buckets so for the fuck of it i through my last five seeds in a 2 foot slower pot and all those are growing real nice. So when i put them in the ground i had to keep them together so i didn't rip the roots transplanting them. they are about 4' tall. Ill post some pics so you can see and give my some advice. now I am feeding them Nitrogen Phosheris and Potassium. I have a 18 24 16 % nutrients going in 2x week.I started them in march indoors then they got put outside late April early may. Now i talked with my grandfather and hes going to set me up next year and we are going to do everything RIGHT. He has been growing for over 30 years and has some of the best stuff i have ever seen. He can pull a couple pounds off of one plant the guy is a doctor of cannabis. We will stay in touch. Thank you for your feed back I am going to put that info in my note book. For future use for next year. Happy Hempin

Smokie

Red i Was thinking about buying one of those full set up Grow kits. With Grow tent Light vents literately everything you need. Do you have any advice on these. Good ones Bad ones how big it should be what kind of lights how strong all that good stuff. They have them all online everywhere but i don't want to spend all kinds of money for something that i wont get shit from. If you do know of any good ones Whats the website so i can go check them out and make my decision. Now do you know anything about Hydroponics. I thought about it but heard it is not for newbies and that it is a lot harder to deal with. Any feed back on that would be nice. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. Happy Hempin

Smokie

Hey Smokie,I don't know much about indoor farming or fertilizers. I grow inside only when i have too....and it cost $100 bucks a month for power !! I'm too cheap I guess...When a plant doesn't finish up I move them indoors to finish...... Anyway. When i plant mine i mix Chicken dung and mushroom compost with the soil and have had great results..Keep close with Grampa and learn all you can,He won't be around forever.. I know cause I'm a Grandpa too....and I have been showing my oldest grandson the ropes.. So learn what you can.while you can... I bet there is a link? on this site that would cover electric lights and what works the best.... Does Gramps grow outside? Anyway have fun and Give your Grandpa a hug for me....Like me. I'm was sure I wouldn't live long enough to have gray hair OR be a Grandpa. But here I am, I thank God daily..... Anyway Happy Trails (Grampa will know that line) Red

ok guys so i come into a pretty big problem and need your help. So i planted my plants out side in may and have been there since. Tecnaly they where in my nobors yard because i trust them and everything was going good. My nabor on last min decied to move out of her house of 20 years. She cut down some trees to make the yard look better and it crushed all my plants. three oof them where compleatly broken off nothing i could do to save them. Now the other too wjere in bad shape but i said fuck it and tied them back up with fishing string and left them i came back a couple weeks later and they trippled in size i was amazed. Now new nabors are moveing into the house and i still got a month before i can harvest but i need to move them. maybe transplant them i am gonna use a 55 gallen rubermade bin to put them in. What i need to know is if i can dig them up and still save them. they have been in the ground since may. any help would be great thank you guys.. happy hempin

Smokie

Hey Smokie, Welcome aboard !! Boy I don't know how a transplant would do this late in the season... Anyway to work something out with the new neighbors ? You never know.Offer them a Zip or something....You could try and move them into a 10 gallon bag or something.I think 55 gal would be a overkill.... Good luck ,Red

I have a hard time trusting people and if i tell them i am gonna be so worried that they will go look for them and take everything cuz there is some big buds before i know what was going on and came across that i would chop it down right away. But thaey are no way even close to ready. im scared if i leave them they will find them and if i move them they will die. i have no way of going about this. I am damed if i do damed if i dont. if anyone knows of anyone that knows how to do it would be GREAT. thank you. happy hempin

Smokie

Do they look like someone that would rip you off ? Most people just want to get along but there is always someone out there that just wants it all.....Boy Smokie this is a spot your in.I would have faith that all will turn out ok.... Replanting might work but it will sure slow it WAY down and they may not finish... Soooo Hang on and just hope/pray no one mess's with your garden..It doesn't stick out does it ? Keep us posted,Red

i know who they are and both of them are ex drug users and sellers one thinks he is a gangster its kinda ridiculous but hey what can i do its getting that time of year you wanna start staying in your house or actually go and do something. they have moved plenty if stuff into the shed which is about 35-50 feet away from both of them i can see them from way across the street but that's because i know what i am looking at and looking for. now as many times as they have been in the shed they have not seen it well not from what i can tell. i dont know how long i should keep them budding for until first frost before that ever even happens. when do you think i should pull them. how do you know when your crop is done? they are small buds now but hopefully will get a lot bigger. And last question should i put the nutrients to them all the way till i clip them or should i flush them out what do u think red? all i have used all year is a organic nutrients with the big three in them NITROGEN 18% PHOSPHORUS 24% POTASSIUM 16%. HAPPY HEMPIN

Smokie

I wouldn't do any more nutes and let them flush out. I use chicken dung and have great success. The way to tell when its time to drop them is by the trichromes sp (look them up,lots to know) There the little clear "fingers" that cover the buds. well they turn from clear to cloudy to amber.The longer you let them go the more couch lock affect. So if you want a more up high you would do it when they are just cloudy. Big theory but who knows.I try to wait as long as I can. always on the look out for mold. Now about the neighbors...so they could have seen them but didn't ? Mabey from there view it all blends together. Boy I would wait as long as you can ,that way you will get the best harvest. Well Smokie its going to be a nervous few weeks ahead.... You been good ? haha.C ya, Red

'

Tough spot to be in for sure but they don't sound like the kind of people that will be out manicuring the property, so if they haven't seen it yet....maybe they will over look it. I say just leave it alone as much as possible, tend to it when they aren't around or even at night if you have too. Just don't get shot out by their shed after dark.
Good luck.

Im just starting out too with Pinewarp. How long does it take to germinate seeds, just curious. I have them in wet paper towels between two plates at 21C. Appreciate any comments or tips. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom