Clawing leaves

DCn00bGrow

Hey guys,

i'm growing a couple plants from bagseed in 5 gallon smartpots outdoors and one of the 2 recently started to show clawing leaves (see pictures)

Soil is a mix of black gold and perlite and i'm feeding them with earth juice sea blast bloom, half a teaspoon once every 2 days. One plant is doing super well but this one has a weird green color and clawed leaves. Can you guys give me a hint on what is happening ? Lockup ? overwatering ? some toxicity (nitrogen maybe, although that is weird)
photo_1_1_52.JPG
photo_2_1_50.JPG

Thanks !!

I water every 3-4 days in five gallon pots and it seems to be plenty. Rarely do the lower branches droop. I have no definitive answer to your question but you might want to let them dry out really well before watering again.

Thanks for the tips guys
i'll go with overwatering i think. I'm in week 3 of flowering and a lot of fan leaves have yellowed and died so nitrogen overdose might be weird imho
i'll let it dry out for a while and see what happens

Ok guys things are going downhill
came back from work yesterday to that:
new325.JPG
new234.JPG
new141.JPG
new99.JPG

The leaves have folded completely with massive clawing

any idea on what i should be doing ?

temp is DC temp, something around 80s in the afternoon and upper 50s-low 60s at night

Heat stress ?
This girl weathered the searing summer heat like a champ though

like one gallon every 2 days when i feed them
N toxicity is weird, i have been feeding her EJ sea blast which doesnt have a lot of N in it. Plus a lot of lower fan leaves have yellowed and fallen off during flowering
Drainage is good due to the perlite and the smartpot is not heavy at all

this is super puzzling, I defer to experts because i have no idea

Funny thing is that it happened over the course of 2 days
As of this morning, the plant is completely wilted, no leaf is up
that's depressing bc i cared for this little girl for months :(
I'll flush the hell out of it tonight and hopefully there will be improvement

The plant looks to be over-watered and over-fed. I bet she has root problems at this point. Feeding and watering every couple of days would do it.

the fastest acting, best fert iv used, is nuticultures 20-20-20. great stuff. but, i dont overdo it. the bloom i think, is 5-50-10. water soluable. flush well two weeks before harvest.

I have the same thing I was running n boast. I am running coco blend soil and watering every 5 days soil is very moist even after 5day. I am going drop n boast. And flush for the next 2 watering. also it is indoor grow with 18/6 light they are my first clones I tried.

Back
Top Bottom