1st Outdoor - Advice is Welcome

whatever21

hello all,this is my first post,hope you all welcome me as i am really in need of help

a lil background:
so,last year i had a trip to Denmark,and found some blue cheese seeds in one
of the bags i bought while there,living in Greece,planted early March,it is open to north winds,has plenty
of sun,and just started giving it extras nutrients:
41471.jpg

31902.jpg

16707.jpg

22381.jpg

its 1 plant,looks like it has started flowering,in soil,will look for pot size,
was watering daily/every second day depending on the heat of the day,air cooled,balcony,haven't
noticed any pests,the soil was bought but can't remember what label,it's really
black soil with perlite.
started feeding it last Friday with bloom a&b and bud candy 1ml from each in
1,5 litre of tap water,would split it in 3 waterings,0,5 litre and add more water.

Now those purple/black spots had appeared before starting to feed,that was also the reason
i bought extra nutrients,cause at first i thought it was a deficiency since there was no food.
You can also notice some red stems.

any help will be appreciated,cheers x)

also,i was wondering about the flowers,did they just flower early and now got stuck?
is there any chance its auto?
i had the assumption it could be auto,since i found it in a bud in denmark,where the climate
would favor autos.
Again,any help will be appreciated x)

hello whatever21. I don't think it will be an Auto as if it was it would have started flowering after 2 - 4 weeks growth. The plant looks older.
Rain water would be better than tap water if you get the chance to harvest some when it rains. rain water is at about the correct P.H. before adding nutes. Let tap water sit and breath for 24 hours or so before using it this allows chlorine and other additives to evaporate. I have a 25litre container that i fill and aerate it with air pump and small air stone. I only use tap water when i have no rain water.

A P.H. meter would take all the guesstimating away.

If the plant is left out 24/7 on the balcony the natural night and day lengths will induce flowering when the days get shorter.

also are you lifting the pot to feel if it is light or heavy before watering. I have similar size plants in smaller than your pot in my grow room running at 29-32c and they want watering every third day 700ml. plants prefer to dry out before watering again rather than sitting in wet conditions all the time.

red stems i have too no apparent problems from them.

regards

thanks for the tips impro,to tell you the truth i would water almost daily,around the same quantity
as you,i will let it get a bit dryer and look for changes.

I would have gathered some rain water,but the last 2 or 3 times that it rained it was with
african dust,i don't know if it's good for the plant

also i will try to get my hands in a ph meter or at least those ph papers,test the water
before watering and after watering.

heh,perhaps il gather some the next time to water some wild weeds :p

the plant looks like its stabilized,haven't noticed any more spread of the "burn",added a dry day to my watering schedule,
will try to post some pics when i get back home.

whey hey improvement goody. maybe add 2-3 dry days next to the schedule. if a plant wants water before anybody's schedule time it will show signs of leaves starting to droop and look saggy at that point lift the container and feel the weight of the whole thing, then give enough water for show of run off water in run off tray allow to soak up water from run off and feel the weight difference..

i look in the grow spaces and can tell (read) straight away what plants want water and what ones are happy.

expect me you and a whole Lotta Lotta 420`s over watered in the early grows i definitely did but its a learning curve and thats where this community can advise. regards

sorry for the delay,here's some pics from last week:
IMG_20160531_170033.jpg

IMG_20160531_170148.jpg

IMG_20160531_170216.jpg

IMG_20160531_170322.jpg

IMG_20160531_170055.jpg

will try to post more tommorow,i have started to notice some crystals forming x)

orange haze mmmm xD

here's some today photos:
IMG_20160610_173334.jpg

IMG_20160610_173521.jpg

IMG_20160610_173342.jpg

IMG_20160610_173436.jpg

the yellow leaves that you see from today's photos are the same yellow leaves from last weak,
so i think that all is good x)

yes very good look better and bigger now.

those very bottom damaged leaves i would be inclined to remove those 1 or two a day rather than the whole lot of them in one go. as its in flower this will let light and air into the inner budding sites. also i would take of the weak growth at the very bottom too as this when the plant finishes does not amount to much and you get better colas and buds top growth.

i also at about 5-6 weeks into flowering take more fan leaves off further up healthy or not to get better light penetration, bear in mind i grow indoors. This is a cheese clone that i hope to finish outside.
IMG_20160603_105937.jpg
IMG_20160531_153755.jpg
. i have been putting it outside as much as possible and in my 6x4 shed which has a transparent roof..
thnks for update. regards

Beautiful!! They dont look sick now. Howd you fix??? I just bought a PH meter and will start using it. My tap water is 7.8. I need to buy stuff to lower. Im wondering what my PH is when I feed? I shall see. Wecome to the site! Peace

Back
Top Bottom