August 1st - Two outdoor girls

cannilingus

one on left, is hollands hope. on right, frisian dew.
0052451.JPG
0042600.JPG
0032785.JPG

i have neither grow these two streins, nor smoked them. just popped the two fem seeds, and planted them. hopefully, they are not ditch weed...

in the ground. i dug out a hole, about four ft across. filled with potting soil. the frisian dew, is harvested now. it got done, real fast. the hollands hope, im not too impressed with. its still in the ground, and, unless i just harvested the indoor one too soon, well, it was very poor. no smell. not many trichs, and the one i gave a freind, smells so much better. different seed. different pheno. who knows? maybe just give it to an oil guy.

i dug holes in the ground. removed the dirt. replaced with some reasonably priced potting soil, in this case, "gardener&bloom". the holes were about 4' across, and, perhaps 18" deep. i had started my girls, indoors, with the rest of my brood. lol. they were about the same size, as they would be, when i toss em into flower. (in four gallon pots, about 20" tall.) watered them in good, with kangaroots, and some 20-20-20. yes. salt based nutes. after that, i just left them, watered ounce a week, till early august, then gave them some bloom food. twice. if i would have made the holes bigger, and better, the plant would have gotten bigger. as it is, i ended up, with over 20 ounces, dryed, buds, off the frissian dew. the hole the hollands hope was in, was less than 3' wide. so, it did not get that big. maybe six ft tall. bartered it off, to a freind, at end of season. saved me the hassel. i was tired of trimming.

Back
Top Bottom