Caribbean outdoor farmer: Anguilla

re: Caribbean out door farmer - Anguilla

420-magazine-mobile852734006.jpg
420-magazine-mobile878750430.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1064008641.jpg

Flowering outdoors

"carpe diem" and grow to your hearts content

Re: Caribbean out door farmer - Anguilla

Awesome photos Islandgrow! The first photo looks like it has some purple in it, what strain is this? Thanks!

Thanks Suprisingly it was a bagseed. Wish I knew the strain to get some more seeds I love how she flowers. Kinda like a kush I think.

"carpe diem"

Have you ever tried to regenerate a plant back to vegging after she flowers? It's worked for me for a few strains and I was able to get some clones. Again, nice plants!

Have you ever tried to regenerate a plant back to vegging after she flowers? It's worked for me for a few strains and I was able to get some clones. Again, nice plants!
Thanks ,Sorry for the late reply . No I havent but I am planning on trying it with this plant and thank you for the idea .

"carpe diem" and grow to your hearts content

Thanks Suprisingly it was a bagseed. Wish I knew the strain to get some more seeds I love how she flowers. Kinda like a kush I think.

"carpe diem"

Exactly as stated here! Buy some good ol' bush and collect the few generic seeds that come with it! If it was grown in your region, it'd be sure to grow again! Hopefully I'll see a journal from you soon!

Best of luck from Australia! :D

Back
Top Bottom