Newbie here

Anibalhector

Hi,

at this stage what i need to do to make my baby plant grow for outdoor in pot/fabric pot..

or just let it grow till week in this pot?

can someone help me here.. thank u in advance.
420-magazine-mobile118916747.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi,

at this stage what i need to do to make my baby plant grow for outdoor in pot/fabric pot..

or just let it grow till week in this pot?

can someone help me here.. thank u in advance.
420-magazine-mobile118916747.jpg

For outdoors I would personally use a bigger pot 15 to 20 litre pots should be fine hope that help mate

9 Litre (2.4 gallon) pots can grow 6 ft plants if you're able to keep the water up to them, so you should be able to grow it in that for a relatively long time! I'd personally leave it until it's more developed so as to have a better root structure at the time of transplant. Although there are many methods around your exact scenario and I'm looking forward towards your next step!

420-magazine-mobile969462987.jpg

3rd jan 17 almost a week. i will change the pot later..

i saw that leaves not so greeny.. did someone know my plant lack of what.

thanks for replies..

What strain are you growing? I have a couple of Kali Mist fems in my tent now that are known to be lighter in color as seedlings up until they have a few sets of leaves.
Maybe the strain your growing is the same. I'd look into.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What strain are you growing? I have a couple of Kali Mist fems in my tent now that are known to be lighter in color as seedlings up until they have a few sets of leaves.
Maybe the strain your growing is the same. I'd look into.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
some of local asia sativa strain. maybe same with yours or another strain. im not sure yet till bloom. i will show u result if my plant success..

im worry if my baby plant is not enough nutrition/water/light..

i just use soilmix in a pot and 1 led lamp 65k/1080lm. run 24hrs.

Back
Top Bottom