Looking to grow

nlemons1

Im looking for any helpful information on growing. I have a few things in mind I'd like to ask.

1. Can I go from germination straight to a 5 gallon cloth pot?
2. How long should I veg for the best and biggest yield?
3. I'm planning on using Farm Fox Ocean Forest or Happy Frog soil. What is the best, or what would happen if I mixed them.
4. Should I still use Farm Fox liquid nutrients, and should I use Cal Mag every feeding.

And I am using one 300 watt mars hydro for veg and two 300 watt mars hydro for flowering.
I am waiting for the feedback before I purchase my grow tent. Trying to decide between a 36x36x72 or a 48x48x80

I've grown outdoors before. But I never gave them anything. Also never got much from them. I didn't have to purchase the seeds. Just regular seeds from a sack.
I am trying to bring it inside with some good feminized strawberry kush seeds. Im going to try super cropping my plants.
I would like the biggest yield possible. Which it says it will yield 450-650 grams for the strain which would be really nice. But some things like that sound to good to be true. I would like them to both look at least as good as this.

faca0cf05f5dc671d63d0e227056b379.jpg

If there is anyone out there with any good expertise over this it would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi
First of all welcome tho the :420:.
Lets see what I can help with
1, take a deep breath and relaaaaaaaaaaaax :hug: feeling better?
We will sort it all out.

Growing weed is a bout more than sticking a seed in a pot and water it. I am sure you have an instict in side of you, THAT is what needs to come out :hug:

1. Can I go from germination straight to a 5 gallon cloth pot?

Yes you can, but some strains actually doesn't like it.

2. How long should I veg for the best and biggest yield?

You are growing feminized seeds and not auto.. basic is as long as you veg you flower too. But look on size of grow space (height) when plant is about half the height of tent (and lights included) you go flower.

3. I'm planning on using Farm Fox Ocean Forest or Happy Frog soil. What is the best, or what would happen if I mixed them.

I can not help you here. See other growers and what they preffer. I make my own mix up of organic things and cheap soil

4. Should I still use Farm Fox liquid nutrients, and should I use Cal Mag every feeding.

Cal mag is more for flower period and yes you can use fox farm nutrients to any soil, just see what the other soil has so it works with the nutrients. (not too much of anything)

And I am using one 300 watt mars hydro for veg and two 300 watt mars hydro for flowering.
I am waiting for the feedback before I purchase my grow tent. Trying to decide between a 36x36x72 or a 48x48x80

I would go with the bigger tent.

Back
Top Bottom