Outdoor grow in Honduras mountains

CaptainRon

Hi all, I'm starting my first grow, in the mountains of western Honduras.
Complete rookie.
Our weather here is 70-75F during the day and 55 at night.
I'm currently experimenting with some unknown seeds my gardener got me, and they are doing well.
I have these going in five gallon pots.
Come mid-Feb our weather will warm up and March thru May will be 80 days and 60 nights.
I have nice, private acreage. It is mostly pine forest here, though I have wide open space also.
Because of the pine forest, I've decided to grow in five gallon pots.
My first grow will commence March 1 with several different seeds.
I will have Northern Lights autos, Train Wreck autos, Sour Diesel feminized, White Cookie feminized, and some Hash Plant 13 feminized.
My soil is a mix of 75% nice organic soil, about 25% Miracle Gro, and Perlite.
Basically I'm looking for suggestions, comments, advice.
Thanks

Hey man, nice climate to grow. I hope it's gonna go well :thumb:

How can I get seeds from California to honduras?

Hi Edwin, I bought mine from Crop King in Canada (online) and mailed them. They come as art supplies and the seeds are very well hidden. No problems at all.

Further, my outdoor grow is going great! The climate is perfect and daylight is 12 hours a day. I'm getting amazing flowers

i have my flight for monday and ill be out in honduras. what is the worse that can happen to me for having marijuana plants. if cops find me from someone snitching

Edwin, marijuana is illegal in Honduras, so you can be put in jail...and the jails are horrible! You can also lose whatever property you were growing on. Best be super careful, also tell no one...absolutely no one.

Back
Top Bottom