First Greenhouse Auto Outdoor - Advice Needed

farmadee

Hey guys,

I am bout to get down in a few weeks with a few a ladies. Lol. This will be my very first one. More lol. And there is a few things I have not decided about so I am looking for your help to finalize the whole set up. And then I start a journal as well.

I have planned on 4 seeds, but I also like the Freebies as well. Also I have got plenty of space. Plus practice makes perfect. And on top why not, right? .

Setup:
-190×120×120 Greenhouse in the garden
-Im planning to cover it up Black/Silver reflecting mylar from the inside.
So light will come from the top.
On the sides: Black will collect/attract light on the outside. Silver reflects it all around inside. Plus it will be a lil warmer hopefully. And the neighbours cant see thru.
-15L Pots I think just for the massive root space. (Good idea?)
-All mix/Organic Soil + 20 Perlite
-Nutes Veg/Blooms, Flush(?)

Grow,water schedule:
I plan to germinate seeds in cotton piece keeping it in warm place between 2 plastic saucers. Then move it to final 15L pot. Might keeping them indoor for first 1-2-3 weeks just to dip in further March to get the weather warmer. Than I'll move them out in the greenhouse.

I have been reading so much and now I am truly lost what to choose. Getting a bit desperate as only 2 weeks time to launch. . .

The soil what I would choose is FFOF but hard and expensive to get around here plus x6 pots...etc.

So then I decided next to Canna products is it good idea? They seem pretty decent plus I'd add +20% perlite. Would only water it with PH water till late veg. Then a bit of low dose veg bloom. And then would work up di bloom nute. A flush before harvest. Aaand harvest.

If you guys would approve my ideas would you advice me some nutes pls?

Ps: Im not crazy go deep dive with 6 plants I am only pretty confident doing it. Reading about it past few years. Friends been doing it. So feel sort of experienced-experiment vibe in there.

Thanks a lot guys

Sent from my SM-N9005 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I want to feed dem phD water/ late veg nute / bloom nute / and sum bud boost and any basic Mag, Cal stuff if needed.
However dont know to use:
● Canna Terra + matching canna nutes
● Plant magic + matching plant magic nutes

Or whatso ever :/ Does the soil brand has to match the nute brand?

Farmadee | Cosmos | 420 | DancehallReggae

Well I use biobizz soil and nutrients . But I add molasses and calmag. I use over drive in the late stages of flower followed by a flush . But I'm no expert to be honest

sent from the magical 420 land

Back
Top Bottom