Small greenhouse question

Oregowned

Let me start by saying this community is the most helpful friendly resource I have ever seen. I can't wait to try a few of the techniques I've seen here.

I searched on everywhere i could think of and didn't see this covered. Please go easy on me if I'm asking a question that has been addressed already.

I live in the mid Willamette valley in Oregon (near the 45th parallel). This will be my 2nd grow ever. My first was 2 plants (green queen) given to me by a friend who accidentally let them stretch too much in veg. He was going to throw them out to keep from casting a shadow on all of his others in his flower room so it was an easy couch to finish them in my back yard.
I put them in 15 gal pots and fed them supernatural brand (I don't remember which one) nutes. I ended up with 8.5 oz of very well received herb and had a lot of fun in the process.

Like many Oregon residents, I was forced to harvest a bit early due to the weather.
This year, I bought a cheap greenhouse kit. It's 15'L x 7'W x 7'T. From reading so many great posts on here, I know my girls could easily outgrow this space.
The only tutorials I see here for high quality/yields in limited space has to do with indoor setups. I am planning to dig down a bit to give me more headroom and regulate root temperature, but no more than a couple feet.

I will be putting 3 girls in the greenhouse so I can let them get wide and bushy but I need to control height. Will topping be enough? Has anybody done a scrog for outdoor? Is there some other training method I should consider?

I am a novice so I want to keep it fairly simple this year. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N910T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If you top once you should be fine. Next time pick a strain that doesn't get 9' tall. Read up on the how to grow string and you will get all you need. Or grow auto's next time and height will be no worry.

If you top once you should be fine. Next time pick a strain that doesn't get 9' tall. Read up on the how to grow string and you will get all you need. Or grow auto's next time and height will be no worry.
By grow string, do you mean tying down branches?

Sent from my SM-N910T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom