Caribbean outdoor grow

Kingston

I am growing in Jamaica where we can legally now grow 5 plants per household. I want to maximize my yield by using the scrog technique. I only have experience with this indoor, and was wondering if anybody has experience with scrogging outdoors?

I figured it's pretty much a form of LST, which I used outdoors before and worked good.

Sent from my DIGICELDL1plus using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It'll work fine outdoor.

I am growing in Jamaica where we can legally now grow 5 plants per household. I want to maximize my yield by using the scrog technique. I only have experience with this indoor, and was wondering if anybody has experience with scrogging outdoors?

I figured it's pretty much a form of LST, which I used outdoors before and worked good.

Hey whatsup caribbean here as well. Subbed up . Here to help if I can.
Bless

"carpe diem"

Outdoors you dont really need a scrog just use lst or supercropping to train your plant to grow how you want. And to extend the veg period of the plants put a light on them for an hour or more after sunset . Just a tip.

"carpe diem"

Outdoors you dont really need a scrog just use lst or supercropping to train your plant to grow how you want. And to extend the veg period of the plants put a light on them for an hour or more after sunset . Just a tip.

"carpe diem"
420-magazine-mobile665142404.jpg

This is my current set up. I see what u say about the LST. Still going to give the scrog net a chance and see what the difference will be. How are you experiencing the different seasons in the year? Where u live in Caribbean.

Big Up!

One love

This is my current set up. I see what u say about the LST. Still going to give the scrog net a chance and see what the difference will be. How are you experiencing the different seasons in the year? Where u live in Caribbean.

Big Up!

One love

Hmm lets just say N.E. Caribbean sxm . Got a few friends from jamaica . The scrog net would help support the buds when flowering. But a scrog is used to open up a plant indoors for light penetration. Outdoor under the sun not needed as much.

"carpe diem"

Big Up!

One love

As for our season here similar to yours . 18°N . Most sun is 13.5hrs on june 21st.

"carpe diem"

Good day everybody who is still reading this. I actually started this topic to figure out if scrogging would be a good idea. I eventually had a plant going good in the scrog net:
420-magazine-mobile103528700.jpg

But it turned out to be a male (2 of my plants were random Jamaican seeds). So I got rid of that one.

I have now these plants left:
420-magazine-mobile1393607662.jpg

I am having a few small challenges, I have only fed them rain water, molasses and compost teas so far. Please give advice on why the leaves below are curling up like tacos, curling down as if they are overwatered and the bottom leaves are turning yellow, and also how to get it fixed again.

420-magazine-mobile2089875101.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1993373712.jpg
420-magazine-mobile716493091.jpg

Bless Up & Blaze Up!

One love

Good day everybody who is still reading this. I actually started this topic to figure out if scrogging would be a good idea. I eventually had a plant going good in the scrog net:
420-magazine-mobile103528700.jpg

But it turned out to be a male (2 of my plants were random Jamaican seeds). So I got rid of that one.

I have now these plants left:
420-magazine-mobile1393607662.jpg

I am having a few small challenges, I have only fed them rain water, molasses and compost teas so far. Please give advice on why the leaves below are curling up like tacos, curling down as if they are overwatered and the bottom leaves are turning yellow, and also how to get it fixed again.

420-magazine-mobile2089875101.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1993373712.jpg
420-magazine-mobile716493091.jpg

Bless Up & Blaze Up!

One love
Curling up can be the heat . The clawing down overwatering or overfed N (dark green as Well ) the yellowing can be N deficiency or getting rootbound is also possible. What ph is your feed

Back
Top Bottom