If I plant my seed now will it go straight to flower?

elliotgreen

in england we are getting around 12hours 30 minutes of sunlight per day if i was to plant now what would happen considering the hours of day light will increase each day?

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Yes they will probably go into flower. Seeds need 3-4 weeks to become sexually mature. So they will veg slowly up to that point then flower. You will probably get about a 1/2 ounce. If you veg them inside under a light 18/6 for those 3-4 weeks it needs to mature you will get 3-4 times the yield.

Google 12/12 from seed for some more data.

You will get flower but is it worth it for a small half sack of cannabis.

Vegging for a few weeks at 18/6 will make your grow much more worth your while.

Cheers
The Goat

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Yes they will probably go into flower. Seeds need 3-4 weeks to become sexually mature. So they will veg slowly up to that point then flower. You will probably get about a 1/2 ounce. If you veg them inside under a light 18/6 for those 3-4 weeks it needs to mature you will get 3-4 times the yield.

Google 12/12 from seed for some more data.

You will get flower but is it worth it for a small half sack of cannabis.

Vegging for a few weeks at 18/6 will make your grow much more worth your while.

Cheers
The Goat

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

i was looking to just grow it outside all the way through the summer and then harvest towards fall but because we are only just getting over 12 hours day light atm i was wondering if that would mess it up and if im better off holding it off a few weeks until we get say 15 hours day light

Sent from my iPhone using 420

No she will not flower now, she will in the late summer or early autumn. Chill out and plant the seed.

Back
Top Bottom