Outdoor/Greenhouse Strains For New England Area

Northern Lights is always a good producer for me. I also tried a free seed strain, Afghan Kush x Black Domina that grew well for me last year. Both finished early - late August in the northern Appalachians.

I hope this thread blows up as is now legal I would expect a lot of people to give it a try. I'm waiting on my first white widow seeds to try outside, first grow

Any recommendation on breeders of any certain Northern lights strain?

Unfortunately, seed options specifically for outdoor guerilla growers has dwindled in the past decade because so many people grow indoors. Plus there are other restrictions. Herbies no longer takes credit card payments from the U.S., snail mail only payments. Seni Seeds no longer ships to the U.S. Now I order from Nirvana Seeds (nirvanashop dot com. There is a copycat site so don't be fooled.) Delivery took 11 days from Netherlands.

I can't believe I forgot to mention White Widow (and kinda kicking myself for not growing it this year). Very easy to grow, early Indica that flowers in 8 to 10 weeks. But it's not a 100% Indica buzz. You don't get the heavy couch lock. Has a bit of a Sativa effect.

Back
Top Bottom