Is it Cannabis?

PoS5

Hi! 1/5 germinated. This one only. Looks pretty different. I got the seeds from the wild while travelling Southern Asia. Totally outdoors with 8-10 hours of direct sunlight!
Pour in with your suggestions. Should I uproot it or let it grow!?
Peace
420-magazine-mobile1749062555.jpg

Hi! 1/5 germinated. This one only. Looks pretty different. I got the seeds from the wild while travelling Southern Asia. Totally outdoors with 8-10 hours of direct sunlight!
Pour in with your suggestions. Should I uproot it or let it grow!?
Peace
420-magazine-mobile1749062555.jpg
Don't know much about that, but there is a strain that has duck feet leaves like that instead of the normal leaves

Hi all! So this is how this looks like now. Kindly pour in with your help!
Looks very different to cannabis, to me. Also another seedling germinated and looks ok to me.
Peace
420-magazine-mobile1924389477.jpg
420-magazine-mobile369527949.jpg

Hey! Yes, I had my suspicions, I got a sealed pack of 5 dark cannabis looking seeds, with some very light spots on the outer points.
Wish I would have clicked the picture but they looked quite similar with what I got once earlier from the wild.
Check my earlier post out.
Peace
First Time For Personal Use

https://www.420magazine.com/community/

Very interesting. I say let it grow.
My 1st thought was the old movie..Little Shop of Horrors..about the mystery plant :)

Will keep my eye on what ever it may be.. If it's green I must get some for the yard. I think local pd would walk right past it

Hehe! Nature helps sometimes! Let's see what journey is in store for this little different child of mine. Come what may, I will shower all my love and water too!

Peace

Cool. We're all in agreement that it's not cannabis. I think we should have a contest! I'll put up two feminized White Widow auto seeds to the first person who correctly identifies the mystery plant. And for every wrong guess you have to send me one seed of cannabis of your choice. Deal? LOL.

Back
Top Bottom