Help! South African Outdoor Marijuana Plant Flowering For Over 8 Weeks! Video & Photos

OsirisAbydos

My outdoor marijuana plant have been flowering for almost 9 weeks. It must be some sativa dominant hybrid and I am assuming that it could be Super Silver Haze. I am not sure how long my plant still can go? Maybe another 2-3 weeks? The buds just do not look fully formed to me and even though some of the hairs are brown, the trichomes haven't gone amber yet, they all are clear-cloudy.

Here in South Africa the climate is perfect for growing marijuana and I think that its possible that I can let this plant go for another few weeks? Let me know what you think, I really need some advice when to harvest this baby.

In the video the plant was flowering for 56 days, maybe it could go to 77-85 days?

Growing an Outdoor Marijuana plant in South Africa ( Flowering Week 8 )

Photos :
enhance (1).jpg
enhance (2).jpg
enhance (3).jpg
enhance (4).jpg
enhance (5).jpg
enhance (6).jpg
enhance (7).jpg
enhance (8).jpg
enhance.jpg

Hi, I’m also growing in South Africa! My plant sounds the exact same as yours and looks very similar to the photos you posted, also seems like a very sativa dominant plant, the bud formation at the moment looks very similar to yours, doesn’t look fully formed and has been flowering for a long time, I’ve already harvested my other strains and this one looks like it still needs to carry on going! How did yours turn out after the photos you posted? Any advice?

Back
Top Bottom