Help

pjmax

transplanted clone 5 days ago, hummus on top, more nuts down below. Lower leaves turned yellow and died, same is happening higher up the plant. PH and N2 are fine, soil is new and same mix worked perfecty with another clone from same mother. Help?
420-magazine-mobile191987800.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1505713092.jpg

thanks!

transplanted clone 5 days ago, hummus on top, more nuts down below. Lower leaves turned yellow and died, same is happening higher up the plant. PH and N2 are fine, soil is new and same mix worked perfecty with another clone from same mother. Help?
420-magazine-mobile191987800.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1505713092.jpg

thanks!
another leaf higher up the plant. Clone is a month old, 6 nodes
420-magazine-mobile1319907523.jpg

brown spots, hope I can revert, any advise welcome!

another leaf higher up the plant. Clone is a month old, 6 nodes
420-magazine-mobile1319907523.jpg

brown spots, hope I can revert, any advise welcome!
flushed and measured run off PH and took it to 6.6, matt leaves, want them to be shiny...
we'll see, not getting any advise here unfortunately

Well it seems she's recovering. Your soil is too hot and most likely not dialled in for cannabis, which is the source of your problems, which are minor by the way. You're worrying over nothing.

Well it seems she's recovering. Your soil is too hot and most likely not dialled in for cannabis, which is the source of your problems, which are minor by the way. You're worrying over nothing.
thank you, realized that although aware of all newbies mistakes, I am doing them all (and in order): overwatering, excess nutes, hope I can skip harvesting too early ..
Plant is fine now and I am learning fast.
Congrats on your last grow, I am reading it, I am from an Italian family myself, beautiful country from Varese to Notto. Ciao!

420-magazine-mobile930784000.jpg

thank you, realized that although aware of all newbies mistakes, I am doing them all (and in order): overwatering, excess nutes, hope I can skip harvesting too early ..
Plant is fine now and I am learning fast.
Congrats on your last grow, I am reading it, I am from an Italian family myself, beautiful country from Varese to Notto. Ciao!

420-magazine-mobile930784000.jpg
now it is looking happy!

420-magazine-mobile2007930203.jpg

This one looks pretty dandy to me :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom