Bubba Kush first grow from a complete newb

Xarvox

I guess all good adventures start with a first step and here is mine.

I live in NorCal and decided to try to grow my own. I got a clone from the local dispensary and in my ignorance figured an outdoor grow can't be that hard... right? The clone is a bubba kush btw. Here are some things I've discovered so far.

1. I didn't know I would become attached to a plant.

2. I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

3. I really don't know what I'm doing.

So I took my clone, which came in rock wool, and transplanted it into a 7 gallon pot. (I now realize that was too much too soon). Then, and this is where my ignorance really shines, I put it out in full sun for three days. The one good thing I did was water it. The temps reached 95 the first day, 96 the second and low eighties the rest of the time. I'll post pics so you can see what happened. The first is the clone right after I got it, then transplanted into the 7 gallon pot and the damage that ensued. I also will post a pic of the soil I used. Prepare to shake your head...
420-magazine-mobile5034153.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1856742182.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1170436113.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1539212649.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1980995707.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1053915549.jpg

So after I noticed the yellow spots, which I am no fairly certain was sun burn, I transplanted again into a smaller plastic pot. I used soil from my yard and added the potting soil on the top (following directions on the bag for amending soil). I saw the leaves starting to taco today and moved it into a shady cool area.

I don't want to freak out and write the plant off. There is new growth and it looks healthy (new growth part). I would really love some advice. I realize I made some really bad moves and I'm hoping I can save her in spite of my poor choices. Please be as blunt as you want, I figure other needs can learn from this.

Thanks peeps.

Hopefully it will be okay. Growing cannabis is a learning experience all the way. I've personally killed atleast 4 plants so far but thankfully I started with bag seed so it wasn't a great loss. Great learning experience though.

Back
Top Bottom