Nutes question

Frosty7

Hello all, this is my first time posting here. This isn't my first grow but I was curious about something.

This is only my second time feeding nutes to my plants during a grow.

For this grow they have been fed 5 times, I am using fox farm grow big for veg currently. I am growing seeds that are 8 weeks old as of last saturday. I started to count weeks once they were sprouted.

I have read that foxfarm is very strong ( first time using any foxfarm product ) my last grow I unfortunately used miracle grow nutes. Anyways, I was told to start at half strength, and build up.

My first feed was at 3 weeks old. And then once every week up to date.

At 3 weeks I used .5 teaspoon per gallon of water for all
4th week I used 1 teaspoon
5th week 1.5 teaspoon
6th week and up to date I use 2 teaspoons

My question is, when I do this, I have a 1 gallon jug, that I fill, add the nutes, shake up, and then pour a little bit intof all of my plants. I havent seen any nute burn at all.

So am I doing it right or am I supposed to give 1 gallon per plant ? Because I was going to stay at 2 teaspoons per gallon of water, and start getting closer to like a every other day feeding as they get bigger.

If it helps to know the strains I have, OG cookies, candyland, purple dream, gelato, birthday cake kush, forum cookies

They are all healthy and I can post pics if someone shares how I would do that from mobile phone, do I need app?

I water once a day, usually around or before noon, sometimes I water light in the morning if I know it's gonna be a hot day, and then wait till a little after noon and then water heavy.

I wouldn't call myself a newbie but I'm no experienced Kat either, feel free to ask any questions you need to, thanks for reading and thanks for any advice.

Also here are some photos
420-magazine-mobile1322594677.jpg

420-magazine-mobile323809065.jpg

420-magazine-mobile425717006.jpg

This last picture is a 5gram nug from my last year grow, OG cookies.

Back
Top Bottom