What could it be? Should I worry?

Zeleneroze

So, I am a first time grower and I am growing a pair of special queens. They are outdoors from fifth of april and growing nice, but all the time some caterpilars were atacking it, so I spraied my queens with some bio pesticide. About five days after spraying i saw some marks on the leaves. What could it be? What shuld i do?
420-magazine-mobile1823380419.jpg

My guess is that the pesticide was sprayed on during the daylight hours and the droplets acted like a miniature magnifying glass, and hence little marks left on your leaves. Anyone who splashes water on their plants during daylight hours could expect the same result. Nothing to worry about IMO.

Super random so what about the underside of the leaf? It looks like some sort of mild nutrient burn. Maybe another will chime in.......

I think Aphids can cause those spots, sorta dead spots where they've been sucking. Might find a collection of 'lice' looking bugs under those leaves.
Wouldn't be too concerned though, the solar panels still 98% there.
If it's nutrient related it may be Cal-Mg lack/excess.

And what can i do about it? The other plant is lookig fine tho and is geting the same treatment as the one on the pictures

Imperfection is scary! Looking healthy though. The tips of the leaf edge seem to be displaying the same discolouring? Is it just at the top / base / one leaf?

Garlic spray seems to be the cheapest and most effective method for aphids and such. If it's just on one or two leaves i wouldn't worry overall for the health of the plant.
Being outdoor it's open to the environment, if you can catch and keep some ladybugs in the area the leaves will stay prime most of the plants life.

If it's CalMag issue, just use a pinch of dolomite at each feeding as it would take hurt the plant and will actually syrengthen roots. As Grim said though, not a huge deal at this point but we do tend to get very attached and aware lol. If it's aphids, they're gone after their confrontation with pesticides, lol. Try to think about what you're putting on your plant though as you're hoping to smoke it one day......right?! Try neem oil as an alternative to flat out sprayed pesticides.

The pesticides are some bio for slad and edibile stuff so i dont think they are too brutal on my babies... I will get something for them with some MagCal

Thanks for your fast help :)

Ask anything. Sometimes the answer comes in a later conversation but I never had a bad experience when asking questions on here. Everyone has been awesome, and now I find myself helping others with stuff I've learned. This place is a great tool.

Oh boy I'm not good with outdoor stuff and insects, let's hope somebody else jumps in. I agree, plants are looking amazing!

Looks like it could be bugs, though it might be more than one type of bug. Possibly caterpillars for the big munchie holes and possibly mites or aphids for the smaller munchie holes. Try to find some natural bug spray. Garlic/chilli seems to work pretty well. But it all depends on what type of bug, and what type of bug spray you have available.

I'd suggest mowing down some of that rather tall looking grass you have around your plant. Tall grass means bugs can just climb up the grass and jump straight onto your plant. Keep your grow area as neat and tidy as you can to limit potential problems.

Back
Top Bottom