Crop King's Feminized Purple Kush - New England Outdoors

Masshole508

Hoping to learn from this, please comment on anything, about anything. I appreciate input from any of you vets out there.

June 1st
Germinated seed in soil

Outdoor grow

5 gallon grow bag

3 gallons Fox Farm Happy Frog

1 gallon Perlite

1 gallon Coco

3 cups Worm castings

2 cups Bat Guano

I missed the first 2 weeks photo. Been working a lot.

Having trouble uploading week 3 photo......

Week 4
420-magazine-mobile1367878507.jpg

Started to read up on the taco folding issue. Few things maybe happening or happened , too much nutres, over watering (poor timing with the New England rain), heat stress, Mg def. I'm worried about the ph in my water. At the moment i do not own a ph meter but I will soon. So I don't really know what is in my water. Any thoughts anyone ? I plan on getting the ph kit this weekend.

Hey there plants are looking nice. I have an outdoor grow going on myself just havnt made a journal for them. I was also watering without a ph meter and when i did get it it was 8.5! Get it as soon as you can. They need good ph to be able to use the nutes correctly. Im just learning this as well. Happy growing man!

Hey there plants are looking nice. I have an outdoor grow going on myself just havnt made a journal for them. I was also watering without a ph meter and when i did get it it was 8.5! Get it as soon as you can. They need good ph to be able to use the nutes correctly. Im just learning this as well. Happy growing man!

Hey Mike10, hope your grow is going better than mine. So I did end up getting the meter and after loading up with fertz, I was reading at 5.5. Now after giving its weekly dose (including CalMag) I have the top leaves cracking and feeling a bit dry. Nute burn ? Humidity? Or over watering ? I'll load some pictures later.

Oh btw. Water was at 8.5 before the nutes were added.

Hey Mass, its always good to see a fellow New Englander! Gettin tore up!? Are they so dried out theyre tearing in the wind?

But why so dried out? Got any ideas BraicaBrick ? I'm following the Fox Farms soil feeding schedule and I believe I'm due for a flush after this week. Maybe that will help it out. I plan on flushing with Fox Farms Sledgehammer and possibly add CalMag to that too. What do you guys think about that ?

Yeah, had some decent hail. This one I have outdoors(Unknown Strain). Started April 26, slow start but growing alright now.
0627171738a.jpg
0627170640.jpg

I've only done a top scratch of Nitro Bat Guano and Oregonism XL

The Fn hail ! I didn't even think of that. Things I have to start thinking about................Man you're ladies are looking nice dude. You started like a week earlier than I did. Right ? Look healthy too.

Back
Top Bottom