Some problems - Please help

ILoveGrowing

Hello! it's been awhile since I posted.
I've been doing an outdoor grow and it has been going good, but I've been a bit lazy. I've been using fox farm ocean forest soil with a mixture of miracle grow because I'm to poor to buy more fox farm. I am using fox farm liquid nutrients too. They just start showing their sex which all three are female.
2 are Durban poison and one white cookie. The Durban poisons are in buckets and are going to be transplanted tomorrow into bigger buckets and the white cookie is in the ground. I just watered them with nutrients. I've been forgetting to water and when I do I forget to add nutrients, so It could be a nutrients problem idk.

Please tell me what the problem is in pictures below.

White cookie: it has yellow leaves and bugs have been getting it. How can I keep bugs away and what's the problem with the leaves? Also I've seen white powder on the leaves.
420-magazine-mobile916929210.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1664110323.jpg

Durban poison 1: yellow leaves and not sure what the problem is.
420-magazine-mobile1183727933.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1205723347.jpg

420-magazine-mobile277960505.jpg

Durban poison 2: yellow leaves with brown spots.
420-magazine-mobile2035305012.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1280939992.jpg

You burnt them with too much salts!

pull off the yellow leaves(this is called destroying the evidence), water them well & then DON'T look at them for a couple of days
if they can do without h20 for that long. the reunion will be wonderful.

Not many, I'm a huge DWC fan but I throw some clones outside every now and again. I bought this specifically for the clones I didn't have a spot for lol
Haha first grow outside for me, I've grown indoors and it was easier to control environment but didn't get a big yield and had problems with ventilation so I could get a good light and used only one 70w cfl.

Some problems, please help.

Yeah you're limited by your light source and because of that all other factors, if not perfect, effect the outcome more than they normally would. But mankind has evolved so well that not only have we separated our species from the food chain/Darwinism that we can hack nature but the best growing is done harvesting the energy of the sun. Without the sun nothing else would be possible not even life itself. Just gotta worry about natures pests. Again we hacked nature so we have what is pictured above among many other things. You're on the right track you're trying and you will undoubtedly succeed but keep asking questions and learning from any source where there is something to learn (420 would be ideal) and you will kick ass in no time brother.

Yeah you're limited by your light source and because of that all other factors, if not perfect, effect the outcome more than they normally would. But mankind has evolved so well that not only have we separated our species from the food chain/Darwinism that we can hack nature but the best growing is done harvesting the energy of the sun. Without the sun nothing else would be possible not even life itself. Just gotta worry about natures pests. Again we hacked nature so we have what is pictured above among many other things. You're on the right track you're trying and you will undoubtedly succeed but keep asking questions and learning from any source where there is something to learn (420 would be ideal) and you will kick ass in no time brother.
I appreciate what you've said! I could or could not be growing in an illegal state. There's still a lot to worry about outside, but from what I've learned outside vs indoors is that nature kicks ass if you can't afford a tent, lights, etc.

At least you can grow photoperiod plants outdoors. In the north we don't get to the flowering 12/12 until Sept and a frost comes right with it. Auto's are the only outdoor way up here. They work ok. A little fussy on transplant and flower way early if you prune or top.

At least you can grow photoperiod plants outdoors. In the north we don't get to the flowering 12/12 until Sept and a frost comes right with it. Auto's are the only outdoor way up here. They work ok. A little fussy on transplant and flower way early if you prune or top.

So my Sweet Afghani Delicious Fast, marked 60 -65 days won't do well in mid-atlantic?

Everywhere I've read they said you can harvest early September. But these are not auto plants. I've had one in the ground since May 21, the second since June 4th. They're just growing like weeds, taking off these last two weeks. But no sign of flowering and I'm six weeks away from early September. Well, first time - I have to learn, right?

You can force it to flower. Just choose your time wisely. Lets say sun rise at 6am and set at 8:30 pm. Just buy a tarp or something that can cover your plant. Build a tent if u need to hold up the tarp. After you have done that. At 6pm cover your plant. Make sure the tarp is black or dark colored also. Make sure that it has some kinda airflow. In the morning, take off the tarp and continue everyday through harvest. Use some bloom nutes to help get it going. Just remember that once it starts budding you must have some air circulation or you will have mold issues.

I didn't have to worry. The week after I posted, the first plant went to flowering stage. Then a week later the second one did. Both plants are now quickly developing flowers. Not tight buds yet, but one is doing nicely.

On both plants I can see a lot of clear trichomes. I'm happy. I just hope they'll both be ready to harvest the first week in September. My problem is that I have to go away for about 2 1/2 weeks. No one will be here to check on them. So if they're not ready I'm not sure what to do. Either harvest early, or take a chance in waiting.

If I wait, they could get attacked by bugs, over run with white mildew during the cooler nights, or be past prime. Since this is for medical use I do want more CBDs.

Back
Top Bottom