Disability is not a bar to successful grows

Oldgrowth

In fact, it may be a major motivation. Increasing disability that took me off the roads and mountains as an active competitor has given major benefits as well. Doing the best I can with what I have is the new mantra. (It was also the old mantra.) With some physical help digging and such and overcoming other challenges-this year seeds-on July 1 I can enjoy the lush 4' Kush ladies (Hindu and OG) presentation and future promise as hummers and hooded orioles and other bird folks enjoy the interspersed flowers, baths and feeders. I'd grow this stuff for its looks alone.

In fact, it may be a major motivation. Increasing disability that took me off the roads and mountains as an active competitor has given major benefits as well. Doing the best I can with what I have is the new mantra. (It was also the old mantra.) With some physical help digging and such and overcoming other challenges-this year seeds-on July 1 I can enjoy the lush 4' Kush ladies (Hindu and OG) presentation and future promise as hummers and hooded orioles and other bird folks enjoy the interspersed flowers, baths and feeders. I'd grow this stuff for its looks alone.

Hey Oldgrowth,
I am recently disabled from a spinal cord injury that left me with cauda equine syndrome and neurogenic bladder. I have neuropathy which was being treated with Gabapentin, but the drug made my head so foggy and struggled with short-term memory loss.

I now use cannabis to cope with the neuropathy and I feel so much better. Less perceived pain, more energy, more patience. I hope you find comfort in your cannabis too! Good luck with your grow.

Here is a pic of my garden from a couple weeks ago. Some of them are already starting to flower. I have my med rec in California and have access to a local dispensary, but I want to grow my own. Such a great hobby, gardening. And I agree with you, a uniquely beautiful plant is cannabis.
26b6eb6d61330939d15489ef5c89c83f.jpg

Howdy TBOB and thank you for the response. It's evident from the sparsity of older folks at dispensaries I've frequented that many more seniors could benefit from cannabis, so I talk it up at every opportunity. Your lovely garden promises to be more like a cannabis grove come harvest time.

Back
Top Bottom