How am I doing?

2percentmilk

Hey guys, its my first time posting on 420 Magazine and also my first time growing. I've got 5 strains, Dream Machine from Heavyweight seeds, Liberty Haze from Barney's Farm, Ayahuasca Purple from Barney's Farm, Big Bud (Can't remember what company) and 2x Frisian Duck. So how am I doing this year ^.^ (All grown Outdoor btw.)

yjrq9.jpg
rhierq.jpg
2v9x9xc.jpg
2ykhl6w.jpg
nml07o.jpg
2m421rc.jpg
28i3jfs.jpg
25akb3c.jpg
20qidti.jpg
23ve15d.jpg
16iik2w.jpg

I see sativa content in those genetics (yum!). You must have a considerably longer growing season at your location than I do at mine.

I have a Barney's Farm Liberty Haze seed around here somewhere. I'd like to grow it out, but that'll have to wait until I have the space (indoors), so it won't happen within the next... 14-15 weeks or so. I have not decided whether to grow it at that point in time or to wait. I'd kind of like to do a one-plant scrog with it, but I probably should grow something with more indica in its makeup, too. Either way, it'll be a while, so I'd be interested in following along with your grow in order to see how it behaves. Are you interested in starting a grow journal thread? Folks love grow journals, and the extra pairs of eyes that you attract might prove helpful in the future if you run into any issues.

Back
Top Bottom