Can I move my plants outside - Southern Hemisphere

Cannabro

Hey guys, live in Aus and wondering if it's too early to put plants outside in a week or two. I live in a dry state (although it's winter) and power costs are too much. That's my main reasoning behind it.

We get a fair bit of rain but the weather is starting to get good and we'll hit spring soon.

Have grown in the backyard but that was just dropping seeds many years ago.

I have healthy Sour Lemon OG and Raspberry Cough, they aren't to tall but my understanding is that after 18 hrs of light they would no doubt go into flower here as we're getting about 10'hrs of daylight. And therefore stretch as well. Just wondering what to do with my grow really it's costing too much living where I do.

They are in 20 L or 5 gal pots, would you just keep them in pots or dig out a spot and drop them in with existing soil and garden soil. I'd like them to blend in with the veggies etc.

Is there other factors I need be concerned with ie environmental... I have dogs too! But can fence them off, the plants, not my dogs. Wouldn't do that to them

Thanks guys
.✌️

Your days are getting longer already as ours are getting shorter, but you won't dodge flowering if you take them out now. I'd flower them now personally and then let them reveg.

Yeh that's what I thought. I might just finish these ones inside for the sake of privacy but I'll definitely look into dropping some fem seeds into the wild so to speak. I don't know much about re vegging etc

Yeh that's what I thought. I might just finish these ones inside for the sake of privacy but I'll definitely look into dropping some fem seeds into the wild so to speak. I don't know much about re vegging etc
What I meant was you could put them outside to flower.

Cool. Yeh I'm going to finish this one inside guys and then get a start around September - October for some outdoor. I'll have to research it a bit more

What do you need to know?

We range from freezing cold to blistering heat haha

I'd have never guessed that, but then there are people around that aren't aware that Canada has a warm summer either. Tomorrow is the last day of my vacation time and much of it I couldn't leave the house because it was so hot. One of the really big things to do here in Canada is complain about the weather.

I'd have never guessed that, but then there are people around that aren't aware that Canada has a warm summer either. Tomorrow is the last day of my vacation time and much of it I couldn't leave the house because it was so hot. One of the really big things to do here in Canada is complain about the weather.

Haha same here it's always ah man so cold in winter and everyone hermits up, then summer it's so hot haha so we drink beer and swim in the ocean .. well I do! .

Yeh I got a few buddy's from Canada and I always thought it was freezing till I met them haha

Back
Top Bottom