Falling rain and trichomes

jgrow1103

I never really thought about this with the other floor grows that I've had outside in the previous years, but this rain wash off any of the trichomes when the plant is in the budding cycle? I can easily Slide the plant under a 10 x 10 tent to avoid hard rainfall knocking trichomes off.
. × tricomes= ??

I've never had a problem. I live in western washington, and get rain at the end of my season. Mold is a concern, but not potency. I also overhead water my garden, and have had no issues in the two years that I've been growing outside. Last year, the buds got rained on a fair bit, and were still some of the strongest pot we've ever smoked. That was some Nirvana White Widow.

Nice, yeah I'm hoping on a good harvest this year as well. I have a blueberry which is massively like 9 ft tall in a 30 gallon smart pot, a white amnesia which is flowering like crazy already, and two mystery feminized seeds. Besides the 30 gallon smart pot that I used this year I'm using 17 gallon Rubbermaid containers instead of the usual five gallon bucket. My results have been substantially different already period after transplanting one of them it instantly shot up a foot at least in one week bringing all the cola's with it

Back
Top Bottom