Yellowing leaves

Belty0

I have my second plant ever growing outside, it is in its second week of flower in soil, I have been giving it 2parts per litre biobizz biogrow since veg as well as 2parts per litre bio bloom since the first week of flower. Can my plant recover? Does it need more nitrogen? Any general advice?
420-magazine-mobile1948681691.jpg

Photos would help, but even now I could tell that you most likely overdosed something or it's just simple nitrogen deficiency.

Photos would help, but even now I could tell that you most likely overdosed something or it's just simple nitrogen deficiency.
It wouldn't let me add a photo before, it's now added. My plant was doing perfect but I went away for the weekend and came back to this. The only real problem I've had is pests munching on the leaves.

Nitrogen deficiency then I reckon, gonna switch up to 1part biogrow, 3 parts biobloom see what that does

No man, you're rootbound and an effect is nitrogen deficiency :)

Had a few problems with my plant! Had some mates over and after some fuckery a mate accidently snaped my plant in half just below the top 2 cola branches and on one of the smaller branches they haven't broke all the way and I have managed to cable tie them to some bamboo support after a few weeks a knot has formed around the smaller stem and it is sweet the bigger one tho has also formed a knot and is well supported however it looks suspiciously brown hopefully it will survive the last few weeks of flower one of my two plants is almost ready ☺ however I may need to crop early due to the weather turning and a few buds are greying up and looking ill anyway all should be good, hopefully get some photos posted! Large up!

Nice!

Back
Top Bottom