Outdoors vs indoors medical quality - Is one superior?

Pantomime8927

420 Member
So I am new to the game of growing your own marijuana ( being from Massachusetts) and so far I feel like most people I talk to don't have much faith in the medical qaulity of outdoor bud . What I mean by that is it seems like if your weed isn't grown indoors and controlled 100% that your just gonna end up with some pot that's " not bad for outdoors ".

The reason i ask this is because I've taken just about every reasonable thing I can think of to make my outdoor grow a success. we are in the beginning stages of flowering and I am hoping it is possible that with the right seeds,genetics,nutriants, and care that my finish product would be just as good as the northern lights you'd buy in a local dispensary.

I have two strains growing (northern lights and super Nova )
420-magazine-mobile439311627.jpg
420-magazine-mobile249442135.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1630281668.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1364778555.jpg
420-magazine-mobile48920949.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1019092595.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1638614418.jpg

I like stuff grown outdoors better honestly. The sun is the best light in the world, no amount of LEDs or HPS is ever going to hold a candle to it. The main thing about growing outdoors is, your not as in control of the environment. Indoors you have relative control over everything. Outdoors, your at the mercy of nature. So growing outdoors can be a little riskier. Animals, law enforcement, thieves, storms, etc; those are things you have to worry about outdoors that really dont happen indoors. As long as youve had a good season though, and have taken care of your plants, yours should be just as good, if not better than the dispensary weed. Your plants look awesome. No doubt in my mind that your gonna enjoy your harvest. :goodjob:

Panto. Fellow Massachusetts grower here. Your plants look great. The only way someone will be able to tell the difference between medical and your end product is how you cure it. That's the biggest factor. Your strains have great genetics. But if you cut down at the wrong time or don't cure properly then the quality goes way down. Let's keep our fingers crossed for no frost in September

Back
Top Bottom