Opinions please

Frosty7

Strain is og cookies
Week 4 of flowering
2 plants
16in pot
No issues until this last week was always healthy green
During veg I fed them fox farm grow big once a week, started with 0.5 teaspoon, and worked up to 2 teaspoons by the 12th feed. I stopped veg feed after that, 6-4-4 I believe. Inside one gallon jug of water, that I watered all my plants with not just these 2. Now that they are flowering, I decided I was going to change it up a bit, I took 1 teaspoon in a gallon of water, and gave each plant, ( only the og cookies ) the whole gallon of water. I did this once with the feed, but a few times with normal water instead of using my hose. 1 of them has the curling leafs, the other does not, however has the same exact color change in leafs, since then I have watered from the hose carefully, making sure not to over water, and cut away leafs that already lost 50% or got brown spots. Any suggestions ? Tbh I do not know how to manage my pH yet, the soil they are in had sulfur added when mixed to bring it to the 6.2-6.4 range when they were translated in but since then it has been 6.7-7.3, all my plants have this mix, these are the only ones with this symptom, I have grown this strain before a few times and have not seen this I'm certain it had to have been due to my water/feeding change as they turn to flower as that was a new theory not what I normally do in the past.
420-magazine-mobile2003458294.jpg
420-magazine-mobile658377241.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1459308242.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1286408079.jpg
420-magazine-mobile450368314.jpg

All these pictures except for the last one are the same plant because that one is taking it harder, the last one is the same strain but the leafs did not curl only the color change. Please give some advice I really want to learn how to correct issues like this not just on my part of not making mistakes but actually knowing exactly what caused this and what needs to happen to correct it. Thank you for reading =/

420-magazine-mobile33090937.jpg

One branch is getting droopy, it has a weird white rash on the base too
420-magazine-mobile1161879095.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1120886505.jpg

Advice please I keep losing leafs I don't want to lose my cookies

That looks like stem rot. Possibly got infected from whatever you used to cut that fan leaf off. I have never come into this problem personally so I don't have any advice but I'm sure with some quick searches you can identify if this is your issue, and how to move forward

Even if that leaf was cut a while ago ? I'll look into rot, if that was my case is this what would be causing the color change and spots of the rest of my plant ? The second strain does not have any rot on it but the same symptoms

Possibly in the roots? It's hard to say I'm just a beginner myself, but that white spot on the branch caught my eye. It has some symptoms of stem or root rot but it's hard to say.

I am transplanting them into the ground right now so they are not in too small of a container, I think root rot is my issue for I over watered in a contain that was full of roots and they probably did not dry out enough before I watered again. I will post updates, and reply to any other suggestions

420-magazine-mobile334556598.jpg

Here are the roots, defiantly outgrew the container as well as some rot it looks like.

They are in the ground now a mee environment as well as given some vitamins to help shock and help healthy roots/new roots grow

Here in this box will also be on a water timer, 6am and 2pm on for 5 minutes

Sulfur toxicity Imo, since you stated that you added sulphur to drop the pH.
marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge-cervantes_2_.jpg

Sorry for the horrible quality of the graph.
I was taking a look at that chart as well and was originally thinking the same thing, unfortunately I did not have any dolmite lime anymore to raise it but being transplanted to the ground should still help if it can recover

Back
Top Bottom