Flowering

Crypti420

Hi guys ! :). I have 3 plants which are flowering.I want to ask you , should i cut the leaves which are yellow or starting to discolor ? Or should i cut leaves that are not looking good ( for example leaves hurt by pests ) . Will this make the flowering slower ? And should i cut lower branches which dont seem to produce big flower. The plants are into 4-5 week of flowering . Thanks for the help ! :)

Hi guys ! :). I have 3 plants which are flowering.I want to ask you , should i cut the leaves which are yellow or starting to discolor ? Or should i cut leaves that are not looking good ( for example leaves hurt by pests ) . Will this make the flowering slower ? And should i cut lower branches which dont seem to produce big flower. The plants are into 4-5 week of flowering . Thanks for the help ! :)

I always remove leaves that are at least halfway damaged or totally yellow and I definitely remove scrappy small branches underneath canopy. I do this because airflow is essential for the moist climate i grow in and it focuses growth energy on more productive parts of plants.

Yes you should remove that shit but you should only get bud sites on lower branches during veg. Don't cut off bud sites that far into flowering! You will stunt growth

Back
Top Bottom