Flushing? Washing buds?

Crypti420

Hi guys ! :) . I want to ask you , should i flush my outdoor plants if i used only organic products like banana peels , egg shells , coffe grounds and etc. I used only once 6/4/4 fertlizer with vitamins and minerals in the first week of flowering , i mixed 1 spoon of the fert with 1,5 litres water and i watered them with the mixture.But since they grew out of the soil i used only organic materials.The other thing i want to ask is , should i wash buds after harvest if i had problems with mites and flies.Thank you for the help ! :)

Flushing is rather bad idea for organically grown plant, but you can always wash your buds if they got dirty or contaminated with something. There's a thread on bud washing elsewhere.

Flushing is rather bad idea for organically grown plant, but you can always wash your buds if they got dirty or contaminated with something. There's a thread on bud washing elsewhere.

Wow, really? Why is that?

I use only organic nutes too but thought flushing with just water last few weeks was always recommended. ?

Thanks conradino.

Zafu

I need to ask you man, what do you mean by flushing, leaching or watering?

Watering only. I thought that was most common flushing; watering for a week or two or so with no nutes.

Yep watering, I do it all the time :laugh: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom