1st grow - Kali Dog

FuzzyDuck

Hey guys 1st time grower here, been posting in the FAQ and now realised I should be here. This is my Kali Dog, I've been given some great help along the way and now need some more. I thought my lady had had her flowering stretch early but I think she's now in full stretch mode? I fed here yesterday some cactus nutes (I read that their great nutes when you need to be discreet and your plant is flowering) and over night she became very heavy, all her branches started hanging much lower and she started bending over at the top. In the photo you'll see I have 3 strings holding her verticle. I repotted her 2 weeks ago because pot was too small and after she didn't want to stand straight, so 2 of those strings kept her steady. I've now added a 3rd because she bent over, over night. Did I feed her to many nutes? These were her first flowering nutes. Or was this simply the 'stretch' everyone talks about? Any knowledge on this would greatly appreciated
image19746.jpeg
image19721.jpeg

Thanks for knowledge folks. The pot she's in is 40 litres, I repotted her 3 weeks ago and now that she had trouble with stability after. Now that she's flowering, I'm not sure whether to repot her just keep her how she is. I worked out I had a nitrogen problem a while back but I never got round to trimming all the bad leaves. I've been spending the last few days trimming and making a flexible support structure for the big lower branches. She looks much happier now and I'm pretty sure that she was stretching and that's what got me worried.

The weather here has been pretty shitty for the last few weeks and the temperature has dropped quite a bit (living in Belgium). It gets down to around 10°C at night. I have the ability to hear the green house up to 20°C. Im not sure whether it's a good idea or not? We're getting a lot of rain and I'm concerned for bud rot.
image19749.jpeg
image19750.jpeg
image19751.jpeg
Cheers again for the help and if you see anything else that doesn't look right, please let me know.

I would add a fan to keep her healthy .Fan will help circulate air and keep away moisture from buds.Also random airflow (osculating fan)strengthens stalks good luck

Back
Top Bottom