Fantastic Flopped Flowering Failure Fixed Fluidity? DIY

Need2Succeed

A short briefing;

I have been small time growing for my peace & serenity. Mostly practicing for when I'm eventually able to go perpetual with growing cannabis. I've had minimal, but educationally informative stimuli of good experience with LST, Topping, Supercropping, bonsai style growing. Also, I've learned to let plants reach for the sky. Bush, Stretch. Defoliate. A little exquisited, flagrant, yet fortuitously, purposeful somewhat; feeding regiment. Thanks to FREE sample nutrient pack from Nectar of the Gods. Owner Scott Ostrander is an excellent business man! He even sent me a FREE Longsleeve shirt.

I haven't used product as directed, as I find it to be some more work beyond my efforts thus far. I however have fed with this product most every watering especially during preflower and now flowering time. Weather in this area has been unusually hot and humid. Therefore, I've not had a good wet/dry cycling of late.

I slacked somewhat during vegetative state of growth. Oops. My biggest plant is being flowered Outdoors. So here's to the weather Gods, I'm at their dismay and/or approval. Cheers.

Let's hope I have a Mrs. Jackson, not a Miss Jackson; kind of October, tbd.

Reason why I've begun this thread is;

Cause I love Cannabis Culture...

I've read of recent somewheres, towards, upon, "Monster Cloning".

Unsure and timid as many are to go chopping branches to clone. I'd only clipped one lower brands, to attempt this "Monster Cloning" technique. Not all that enthused with confidence or hope. But extremely interesting. I'm limited space is one reason. I rent space that is all that Cannabis Friendly. I simply won't give up however. Nor, does this plant want me to wave the white flag of surrender to defeat.

I have two very small plants 3 weeks about into flowering; in small containers. I would have been satisfied harvesting a quarter to a half off each plant, and then:

One if the plants I had stacked as a Jenga stack, so would entirely receive direct sunlight on my porch.

;well, I clumsily Knocked it over during watering after work today. And smash, it went down like a swan dive. snapping the appex, just nearly destroying plant. My jaw dropped. I picked up the plant in corralled it as if it was breathing last breathe before a fate sooner than been meant for this girl. Horrofic!!

I went into EMT status Fight or Flight mode. Rescued mission I think is stablized. I wish I had pictures. But tradegy hardly returns with documents of images. Just trust me, was awful!!! Hopeful my damage control is adequate.

Potentially, Beyond.

Little known and little experience of mine upon basic cloning; as Ive only cloned once and lost my only clone somehow in way i cant recall. Life.
I however have been led, taken, to these, this, my options. Results; "Monster Cloning".

I MacGyver this Diy; with things I just happened to have thanksfully!! Even testing the green fingers, watering technique and climate control; by cloning directly into soil medium.

Remember, this is budget, bare minimum noon, Diy grow-op.

Keep wish of my skills being lucky!!

Pics are to be provided within a week of my Rescue/Recovery/Revival/Renewal/Rebirth/./Rejuvenation/?

Thanks for checking out my journeying! See soon, for progress further and updates.

Thanks!
Cheers,

Briefing cont'd.

Like I mentioned, Fight Flight response. I'd misplaced razor blades, so simply tenured suitable tool adequate w. A steady & sharp eye hand, as being, a pair of generic scissors. I know, Cringe worthy. Go ahead and hate on me. Not first time, certainly not last, and frankly, is to be expected. If anyone can survive a 3rd world, century, of a beating__/__challenge,; I choose me to contest.

I'm a survivor baby.
And hope this genetic strain of plant was meant for me, as such, as well.

Much love.
Peace.

Day~2~

Vintage Tensor Lamp producing some heat. Vintage Underwriters Laboratories Lamp with an Led bulb. And, then, this new really neat Led fastened to wall I'd bought today from a Goodwill store.

Comments, questions, concerns. Please feel free. Kudos also for my Diy, as this was totally unplanned, as I've said to begin this journey of a makeshift journal.

Thanks!!
To a Good day!

420-magazine-mobile856543869.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2030753487.jpg
420-magazine-mobile420575984.jpg
420-magazine-mobile561379936.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1007148752.jpg
420-magazine-mobile97150396.jpg
420-magazine-mobile975118519.jpg

Back
Top Bottom