Lil Jacque

LiLJaque420

I have been using this forum for a lot of my grow, but I'm just now deciding to post about my pretty little lady Jacque (Jackie).
My wife and I bought her as a clone on aug. 22nd
420-magazine-mobile1974204073.jpg

When we got her they said she was a teenager and already topped, but they were growing her under a light. I decided to go against what I wanted to do, which was an inside grow, and moved it to outdoor on my patio. Potted her in happy frog cause that's what she was potted in at the dispensary and started her on the beginning nutes of fox farm big bloom. It will be a month in 2 days since we've got her and she has become a monstar. I'm worried though that with the rain coming like it is that she will suffer and all my hard work will be wasted. Should I leave her outside or just bring her in and by a window?
420-magazine-mobile698726569.jpg
420-magazine-mobile698726569.jpg

This is what she looks like now...I'll attach all my videos if it will let me....that's how I log a lot of my progress.
420-magazine-mobile1393967109.jpg
420-magazine-mobile731632801.jpg

You don't have to bring her in, rain doesn't kill the plants, it actually helps them to grow :)

How cold?

Well right now it's 54 degrees. I usually leave her outside in a self made cabinet and drape a sleeping bag over her, but it's getting cold to where I want a jacket lol.
By day it's too low, by night it's ok.

Yes

You need to dry them very well, population of fungus gnats tends to go down in dry conditions.

Back
Top Bottom