Growing CBD-only strain as an economic crop - In Wales UK

SlithyTove

Hello there!

I'm trying to work out if my small acreage is sufficient to grow an economic crop. In this country a crop can be legally grown if it has less than 0.2% THC, and providing that a licence is obtained. The licence is expensive, and I have to register with police, etc etc. If it was cheap I would start with a small patch and get some experience, but the goverment clearly doesn't want that, or maybe I should pay for the "ticket" and just grow a small patch anyway for seed... if a suitable CBD-rich variety will self-seed true. If you know about this stuff you will see that I'm at the very beginning!

Looking at retail prices for buds, it looks interesting, but I have no idea about the price of seed in the quantities I need, nor the amount of labour required for harvesting, who can take and process the fibre, and so on.

Processing the buds is a whole world in itself, I'm about to do it on a small scale just for experience.

Any advice welcome.

Chris

good luck bro. find other people who are interested in what you want to do & you should get all sorts of helpful input.

DO IT, gotta take the first step and stick your neck out, when you find others with their necks out you are in the right place.

Back
Top Bottom