Is it getting too cold?

KjSmoke

I live in the Pacific Northwest more specifically in the north part of Oregon. It is now October it is now October 8th and temperature is starting to drop into the low 40s consistently. My plant looks like it's a few weeks from Harvest still. What temperature am I going to have to pull them at if I have to pull them out earlier then I would prefer? This is only my second outdoor grow and I'm using mud from the local swamp which causes the buds to smell great and they look awesome there is no nutrient deficiency either. They are in a pot so if I really have to I can bring them inside during the night to finish the Bud cycle.

Temps in the mid to low 40s shouldn't be a prob. But with those temps, they're probably getting a lot of dew daily, increasing potential rot/mildew probs. BUT: moving them next to a house, cuts down on dew very significantly. Nonetheless, keep an eye on them for rot...or just move inside for the nights.

Happy growing!

Thank you, and yes the risk of mold or rot is very high here due to high amounts of dew and extreme rains. The weather is getting to the point where I swear that my plants are gonna drown unless I can cover them soon. I have been gently shaking off as much of the dew as possible every morning, and am getting a roll if clear plastic to cover it for the nights.

I hope you got harvested w/o any rot!

Back
Top Bottom