Candy Cane auto way over due date - Hmmm!

gah1212

420 Member
I have a couple cc ladys i bought from ck which i like very much. i said candy cane flowering time is around 7 weeks. so i'm thinking cool this will be good for me cuz i wont have to worry about my move coming up. so i put them in containers using fox-farm happy frog. nutrients nothing but my compost that i have been working with for almost 3 years. i will take some photo's soon and post them. so i put then in soil 04/20/17 today 10/17 about 28 weeks. the trichomes are still clear and a little cloudy. so i hate to cut them now cuz i like them to turn amber.But haft to due to our moving 125 miles away to our new home. did i mess up by not feeding them nutrients? ph has been fine the whole grow :thumb:

I have a couple cc ladys i bought from ck which i like very much. i said candy cane flowering time is around 7 weeks. so i'm thinking cool this will be good for me cuz i wont have to worry about my move coming up. so i put them in containers using fox-farm happy frog. nutrients nothing but my compost that i have been working with for almost 3 years. i will take some photo's soon and post them. so i put then in soil 04/20/17 today 10/17 about 28 weeks. the trichomes are still clear and a little cloudy. so i hate to cut them now cuz i like them to turn amber.But haft to due to our moving 125 miles away to our new home. did i mess up by not feeding them nutrients? ph has been fine the whole grow :thumb:
That is just an estimate they put on there nobody I've talked to can grow em that quick. It's a great strain so whatever you get, you should like it

i was thinking the same thing, but i'll have some anyway that will still help me. i am still happy to many bad things going on in this world for me to get upset about this.i'll enjoy what ever i get. Peace

Back
Top Bottom