ScienceSeeker

:thumb:
I take a few vacations a year and next week am going to my favorite place, Barbados. I seek product and usually find something. However I went to Turkey one year and it was absolutely amazing. One day we went to Ephesus and there growing like it was nuclear powered was amazing weed. Families were sitting inside of these huge bushes to get out of the scorching sum. I pinched myself and my missus poked her finger in my ear and as sure as eggs is eggs I wast not hallucinating I felt that if I were there I would be seeing less bud that was actually there. Jeeeez! I was home, If this wasn't heaven then it was bloody close. I looked with a silly smile on my face and began plucking bud from the bushes out of view of any bystanders. In turkey the bud dries in a few hours once skinned up lift off was just seconds away.

In the bar of our hotel that night I was talking to this guy and he brought it up. I displayed utter shock and wonderment . I heared myself tuiting at this revelation and asked what they looked like. I had around half a pound of weed on my balcony drying out. I suggested that maybe the police get to know about this nasty, naughty plant. He shook his head and told me (get this) it grows everywhere in Turkey. I was 'shocked'. I went to bed and sat on my balcony and devoured a lump in a toasty and fired up a few with paper that was easily available like 'Rips'. I spent and hour or so talking to the stars and involved Venus and Saturn when the conversation turned to her ring. I woke up in my easy chair around three thirty and finished my Joe and slipped into my ol' lady What a night! If anyone goes there dont book up before the end of September as that is when they are in bud. You wont regret a second of it.

Back
Top Bottom