Outdoor yield

wall437

my plant are 3 feet apart in a row of 3 x 8 = 24 plants of Sunk and AK-47 and white widdow ,, all 6 feet tall ,,,,
these are for med use andI have 4 card and now I need to know what the yealed will be ! I have tryed to tell my clints to wait but that are asking now ! So help a gie out do oyu think it willb e a pound per plant or more or less ??
Cus I am thinking they should be about 8 to 10 feet tall if I were to get a pound !pre plant :adore: :adore:

Re: out door yield

it all depends on how well they are taken care of,with skunk and ak they aree both good outdoor producers, so a pound per should be easy.

droppony said:
it all depends on how well they are taken care of,with skunk and ak they aree both good outdoor producers, so a pound per should be easy.

vary well taken care , water 3 times and gife of some furtlizer , now I am swiching to the flowering stage ! do you want photo's I love photo's how do you post photo's ???

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
As long as they are treated well you should be able to pull of a pound per.
I want to post some photos but it is asking me for a WEB link !!! my photos are not on the web but in my camera !!!!! and my PC is not an url ! can some one help me ??how do I post photo ?
:smokin:

DSCF0273.JPG

DSCF0272.JPG

DSCF0267.JPG

DSCF0269.JPG

DSCF0268.JPG

ok try this

very nice man. keep up the good work. that's a lot of pot.

for future reference, to post each pic in the thread just use the "img" line of code they give you under each pic. that way you can copy and paste it here when updating, easy as that.

later :smokin:

There is no way to give an accurate est.
And any est. would not affect how much you end up with.

Tip: Water no more than 1 x/day. Marijuana roots like to dry out between waterings.

RangerDanger said:
There is no way to give an accurate est.
And any est. would not affect how much you end up with.

Tip: Water no more than 1 x/day. Marijuana roots like to dry out between waterings.
I do !:allgood:

droppony said:
dude if he dont hit 2 pounds with those then theres something wrong!!ak is a good outdoor producer.
the books I hve tell me 3x3x3 area is good for 1 pound per plant and this is what I was looking for !

But it is the first time I have grown out side with out them being hidden, so be for I cept them small good for 3 oz ea , now :smokin3: :smokin3: :adore: :adore: thanks

you can read all the books you want,and it still wont be able to tell you what your yeald will be, but yours are looking good, and im just estamating 2 pounds per plant. will se in the end

droppony said:
how often are you giving them nutes?
ahhh I give them top max with watering bat gunan ,, and water every day and Nutes are every 12 day's with no burn ! I doiing the best I can with these ! Because:bong: :bong: :Rasta: :Rasta:

droppony said:
wht kind of nutes?
mietauraturels , I think I spelled it right ? I,m hi:headbanger: it's been in the 90ds'' so i water if it this hot ! every day , or there on a 3 day watering that is once every 3 day's but ! I give a lot of water on this day and mix with the bat, and will give top max too ,,, thanks I love to grow BUD right ! :tommy:

droppony said:
dude if he dont hit 2 pounds with those then theres something wrong!!ak is a good outdoor producer.

u aint gonna get no 2 pounds a plant u'll get a pound a plant mayb and a few u mite get a lil ova a pound on but that would b the ak it is a good praducer but that widow not as mutch

yes I think your right and this is what I would hope for , it has been 10 years from the last grow I did , and I will be vary happy with that ! but the next grow I do I will change quit a few things , man I froget a lot ! and it is comming back but it has been some time and these plants are the bigest I have had !

Back
Top Bottom