Just started

xjackflashx

its been about a week - week and a half and my lil girls are just starting to sprout...about 2-3 inches above the soil...was wondering if it was too early to introduce bat guano or other nutes to the soil yet...i did prepare the soil before i planted...with potting soil and a trace amount of fertz....but i can snag some mexican bat guano on the low low so yeah..was just wonderin...:adore:

My recommendation is that you wait another week or two before adding the bat guano.

okay sounds good, next question is this: germanting seeds..can i just stick the seeds in a glass of distilled water and wait 24 hours and plant them? or does the glass have to been in the dark?...on these outdoor plants...can i force them into flowering at a certein height? So that i have one batch in force flowering, and one batch on a natural cycle? Im not looking into quantity if I force flower these, will it work? Just a thought...

most go with the wet paper towel method, or plant straight from seed.

yeah, but i like to try different things....ive started some with the paper towel method, some just stuck in the dirt, and now im tryin the distilled water soaking method...my next question is...some of the seeds had sunk to the bottom of the glass..or those the good ones, or do i keep the floaters? or are they both alright?

I don't honestly know never having used this method myself. That would be cool if it separated seeds that would germinate from seeds that won't.

I have seen people use this meathod, but every time I try it, I have seeds germ that were floating, so I try to germ them all.

Is it supposed to be the ones that sink that germ?

I use the paper towel method, but put the moist paper towel with the seeds into a zip-lock bag. I then breathe into the bag and put it in a dark warm place and replace the breath in the bag about twice a day. I see 100% germination of all viable seeds in under a week using this method.

I use the paper towel method, but put the moist paper towel with the seeds into a zip-lock bag. I then breathe into the bag and put it in a dark warm place and replace the breath in the bag about twice a day. I see 100% germination of all viable seeds in under a week using this method.

I use something very similar (airtight ziploc container) but store in a cool damp area instead of warm. I get seeds to germinate in less than two days this way.

yeah i use the zip lock method myself..just was tryin a new method..never hurts to try a new one out..it may work who knows...so far i have 3 sprouts, i just planted 5 more germs and have 5 more in the germ cycle....

Back
Top Bottom