New to growing outside

CapoGoon

hey i live out in south east michigan and its like my secound time growin outside. these ones i have now are just some reggies, but to me they look too small its been like bout 6 weeks and their only 3'' tall. wut should i do?

hey from michigan!

remember size aint shit, if you dont know what your growing iot may finish at 4 ft if the genetics dont allow it it woont get big. A pic would be a big help hard to say feed it when i cant see the leaves, hate for your babies ta get burnt

6 weeks old and only 3" tall means something is wrong. Is the soil native soil or potting soil? Native soil, may be too acidic and need supplementing to get the PH right. Adding nutes without knowing what's going on first could hurt instead of help. We need more questions answered like type of soil, what they have been fed already. Watering schedual etc...

hah im from southeast michigan and my plants are doing the same. i have 2 plants that have been outside for a month and a half and ide say they're probaly 6-7inches tall. i think it's just the weather variation in michigan because of how it always switchs from cold to warm. i think the coldness probaly stunts their growth a bit.

hah im from southeast michigan and my plants are doing the same. i have 2 plants that have been outside for a month and a half and ide say they're probaly 6-7inches tall. i think it's just the weather variation in michigan because of how it always switchs from cold to warm. i think the coldness probaly stunts their growth a bit.

^Weather is for sure at least one of the problems.I'm in the area and the nights have been insanely cold,nice call Mago.

Back
Top Bottom