poison ivy ahh

kronick140

lol so i have my plants in a secluded spot in a nearby forest. to get to my spot i need to go through a bunch of foliage and what not. well as i was leaving my spot one day i stopped to take a leak. 2 days later i have poison ivy on my arms and on.....yea. so i went back to check for poison ivy, and i didn't realize it at all earlier, but most of the plants surrounding my ganja is poison ivy. im just wondering if thats straight, because im thinking maybe some of that poison ivy pollen can get on the weed and destroy my lungs? they arent touching the weed, but theyre basically right next to it.

That might help keep the rippers away. It won't harm your plants.

just be sure not to get any poison ivy on your plants when moving or harvesting. the compound in poison ivy is only active for an hour or 2 so try not to touch your plants when checking up on them. you dont want to smoke that shit, at the camp i went to as a kid a bunch of boyscotts were camping overnight and built a fire. they didnt realize the sticks they were using had poison ivy all over it, they were rush to the hospital and had tube stuck in their chest to remove all the fluid.
as for poison ivy, that shit needs to become extinct. ive had too many bad run ins with that crap its only slightly humoress now. got all over my chest, arms, legs, groin, and face my senior year but thats another story for another blunt

^^^^you absolutely don't want to smoke any of that stuff. I am highly allergic and I breathed some in as a kid from a fire and I broke out so bad that I earned a trip the ER as well so I would be extremly careful with even brushing against it while checking up.

BEST TREATMENT FOR POISON IVY: Fels Naptha soap.

It is a yellow-orange bar soap designed to pre-treat stains on clothing before washing them. When used on skin it removes all the oils, leaving the skin feeling dry and sticky. When used with poison ivy it also removes all of the oil and pus from under the skin. The oil is what spreads the poison ivy as your scratch. After using the soap the itching will stop for hours and your don't have to worry about spreading th ivy as you scratch. I wouldn't use the soap unless I have poison ivy as it does dehydrate your skin. If worried just use a little moisturizer after using the soap. Remember the soap has already removed the itchy pus from the rash allowing you to touch it.

I've been working outdoors my entire life and nothing has ever worked better than this soap. If you try it, you won't be able to stop. If I have poison ivy I put a bar of the soap in a baggie and take it with me wherever I go. It works better that any poison ivy cream, ointment or kit I ever seen. It literally starves the poison ivy as your go about your daily life. Since it can't spread the body easily contains and destroys the infection.

^ trust me it's like pringles, "once you pop the fun don't stop" Once you start using Fels Naptha you don't stop!

did you rep me on that?

yea im pretty sure i did. i hope so cause that was my intent man. spreading knowlege bro

Good looks man, I got it. Make sure to leave your name from now on so those being repped know where the respect is coming from. Knowledge is power.

I would use round-up on the stuff around your plants to kill it, but just make damn sure it does not get on your plants. Wear long sleeves and gloves when going in their too.

A good trick in this situation is to take and old paintbrush and use concentrate weed killer to paint the leaves of the poison ivy. The weed killer is absorbed through the plant leaves eventually destroying the root structure without harming neighboring plants. This is a great tip for controlling poison ivy growing in or among plants that one wishes to keep. Make sure you wear gloves/longsleves while you "paint."

Back
Top Bottom