Question...

xjackflashx

i have 7 plants outdoors and they are about 9 inches or so...been growing for a month...anyways...i just transplanted them this past saturday from their first home into their new/final home...15 gallon planters...my question is...of all the plants I have one plant that is looking not as strong..all the plants are working on either their 2d set of 5 pointed leaves, or on their first 7 fingered leaves..anyways, the one plants leaves are droopy and flimsy to the touch...compared to the others that are reaching straight out if not up towards the sun....is this one plant still a lil shocked from the move?...I watered the plants this morning..just a lil bit to see if that helped..been since saturday with dry 80 degree days...wil post more on this later, but was wondering if anyone knew what this could be?

no not the runt...the runt of the 7 is a lil sprout...I had gotten a seed from a friend and i just threw it into the soil and a 3 days later BAM! so its not the runt...its actually one of the older ones....

yeah me 2. Its such a pretty lil girl too...the eldest plant has long slender fingered leaves..but the rest of the plants are getting lil fat pudgy fingered leaves....what does that mean? This is all some ""middies" from around the way...might have a few cali middies thrown in there...

well she seems to have cheered back up..guess she was a stubborn one and didnt wanna move into a new home yet...but she seems fine now...i watered them too..not sure if that helped..seems like it did...another week and half and I should be able to introduce my FF big grow, and bat guano...can i do them both at the same time? or would you do the big grow and wait a lil bit longer to introduce the bg...

your plant that seems droopy could be over watered if the leaves are droopy i would do wet/dry water cycle and make sure not to over water them

water them when the leaves are reaching for the sky :cheesygrinsmiley:

they all seem to be doing fine now....the leaves are reaching up towards the sun just tryin to soak up all them beautiful rays man. Another week when I add my nutes...can I add the bat guano and fox farms grow big together or introduce one ..one week, and the other the week following?

Back
Top Bottom