Its freaking turning pink!

growrilla

Hey there I am just starting to move the aks out to the woods:smokin: the hollands hope is still in the cab hoping to get a clone fer my homy b4 i put them out. Ne way i go to look in on the hh, the one is looking ok, both being lst and what not. But the bigger of the two has got a few new sets of leaves and they are pink!! I mean i hope to get over my photo fear and let yall see this, i mean pink, not it kind looks pink i mean it looks like a vag lol ok not that pink but close. Sorry if I seem lame i never seen pink pot.:adore:

Re: its freaking turning pink!!!!!!!!!!!

What are the temps... has it gotten unusually cold lately? What kind of lights and how close? Fertilizers?

What are the temps... has it gotten unusually cold lately? What kind of lights and how close? Fertilizers?
temps between 60 and 80 its still nside. Little to no food as of yet. One dose of watered down 15-30-15, 2 times foliar feed with green fuse. lower leaves are yellowing and falling, it needs food, its not over fed if you think that might be it. 1 65 wt cfl and a few smaller ones. The stain has reported to throw a 1 in 8 pink one but i didnt expect color so soon

I wish I could see that. My wife would be so stoked if I could grow pink weed... She'd call hello kitty weed and say its cute. Yep she just did...:passitleft:

This is the Hollands hope huh... 1 in 8 does this, maybe my wife will let me have the money for seeds now.

hollands hope how could you miss that lol:bong:

my buddy once grew NL indoors and when we broke open the buds some had pink parts on the inside.maybe somewhat similar to this.

Back
Top Bottom