Too close?

FrankDaTank89

I recently planted a few seeds, just bagseed. This would be my first time ever growing anything, and didn't want to get to serious with it, even though I did germinate the seeds first and did till up a few feet of soil by hand back in the woods and mixed some potting soil in it.

Again, I am not trying to be too serious about this grow, just growing to see what happens, and if I could get a harvest, that would be awesome.

Anyways, I went out to check on them a few days later, thinking they wouldn't even grow for me, but they had sprouted and grown a few inches. While looking at them, I realized I planted them way to close together if I am going to try and let all of them mature. Is it okay for me to uproot the plants at this early age as long as I am really delicate with them so I can spread them out a bit? Thanks!

picresized_th_1212289183_DSC01263.jpg

picresized_th_1212289440_pointout.jpg

picresized_th_1212289262_DSC01265.jpg

picresized_th_1212289398_DSC01266.jpg

You can take a small trowel (hand shovel) and take the clump of dirt around the plant along with their tender little root mass and translplant them. Just be careful to keep the dirt with the roots. You can replant them a little deeper too so the stems aren't as long.

alright, thanks man!

not shit man, they where looking great until i came back one day and some kind of animal dug them all up. I was able to save 2 but they died a few days later anyways.

oh well, guess i will try again next season.

Back
Top Bottom