Take in or LEave out

Stizz1e

I have been growing a plant on 12/12 outdoors for almost 3 weeks now. Tues. (6/3) will be day 21. The problem I face is that i have been moving the plant every 12 hrs into the dark or light, but I will be in Cali 6/6 until 6/10 trying to find a place to live. Should I leave the plant outside under normal light cycle? or leave it in the dark for 4 days?:smokin:

I'm not an expert, but I would think you would do best to buy a cheap timer and a couple of cheap fl's for the 4 days. You might not get the same growth, but the cycle would stay the same and you won't risk screwing them up. You shouldn't have to worry about heat from the lights that way so I think a small fan to circulate the air would be fine.

I'm not an expert, but I would think you would do best to buy a cheap timer and a couple of cheap fl's for the 4 days. You might not get the same growth, but the cycle would stay the same and you won't risk screwing them up. You shouldn't have to worry about heat from the lights that way so I think a small fan to circulate the air would be fine.

This man speaks truth....

Back
Top Bottom