Please help Pre-flowering problems?

kushluver

my kushberry plants are planted outside and right now soley based on natural lighting but it seems two of three have gone into flowering stages or pre flowering, i dont know if i should leave them outside or change them onto a lighting system for flowering, im confused someone please help

Re: please help pre-flowering problems??

yes they are, do i just let nature take its course, b/c i didnt expect to see flowering untill sept-oct, i dropped the seeds in the beggining of march

It Wont Make It Any Less Potent Will It? And Right Now The Day Gets A Significant Amount Of Light I Thought During The Flowering Stage Darkness Is Very Important?? Sorry W/ All The Questions I'm A First Time Grower W, 1 Failed Try Before This One!!

As I said, if you let the plant grow and flower naturally, you will be rewarded. After the summer equinox, you will notice that the nights are getting longer, and this will be the natural trigger for flowering. You will get a finished plant around September in the northern hemisphere, or March/April in the southern hemisphere.

Back
Top Bottom