Its guerilla time in the north and autoflowerers are the choice (help)

Re: Just a big Hello from the north of England (advice wanted outdoor auto grow)

cheers man i need some help like. gonna do a grow in the great outdoors i understand about soil ph's and have checked a few soil samples from different areas that i have also checked for usability (well hidden no passers by) i have found one thats good with a water source that is uphill from the site i am in the middle of sourcing the water down for an automatic watering system sunlight is spot on its on a hard to get to south facing slope its perfect but my problem is i want to do some autoflowerers but dont know much about them i.e caring for them wat strain to use and nutes preferably organic though any help and advice would be much appreciated.
Kind regards.

Re: Just a big Hello from the north of England (advice wanted outdoor auto grow)

High and WElcome! Everything you need to know is right here man! great people willing to help just ask away friend!

I am going to start my Grow as soon as get some info on nutes, strains and caring for autos as i dont know much about them. i'll give you a brief description of my site it is well secured and off the beaten track its on a south facing slope with good sunlight its has an uphill water source with which i am currently in the process of piping down to my grow site (bloody hardwork) but i think it will be worth it for a auto watering system. my bed will be approx 10ft x 6ft soil is good so planting direct. any tips or advice would be appreciated.
kind regards.

oh and could someone advise me on numbers of plants for the above size planting bed

Hi headonistic, don't know how big auto flowerers grow, but my plants generally are about 1 metre in diameter, so 6 or maybe 8 would do rather nicely in a 10 ft by 6 ft plot. I hope this is helpful. Happy growing and good luck:grinjoint:

i do know that autoflowerers grow to max 20-24 inches depending on strain and growing conditions this maybe wrong as i have read it somewhere before i'm a new guy to the autoflower scene but they ssem like such a good idea, quick turn around hardy and from what i hear a good chong if cared for right. cheers for the info man i'm thinking of growing some ppp outdoor next year if things dont go well with the autos so keep an eye out man.

Headonistic,
I am currently growing some AFs, White Dwarfs...an AF variant of White Widow. Now in my case, I'm using them in my first indoor/hydro grow after many years growing outdoors, and here is what I can tell you.

1-These got a bit larger than the breeder claimed...about 30" high with extreme branching.
2-Outdoor plants almost always grow larger.
3-There are AF strains that, due to the parent line, branch less and grow shorter.
4-Without knowing what strain of AF you are growing, there is no good way to project how many you could grow in your space.
5-Even with the strain, it will still be difficult to tell.

I would reccomend that you decide on a strain, and then post it here and we'll have a better idea. If was me, I would pick a strain, order 5 femmed seeds, grow those and go from there.

Take a look at the last picture, on the last page of my grow journal and you'll be able to see how crowded 4 WD are in an 18g DWC setup. There is one other plant in there with them, a Gigabud I had to move in with them, it is in the back right corner and you can't even see it...You obviously will have more space than I do, but use it wisely...much better to have 5 well developed plants than 10 stunted light starved ones. Hope this helped!

cheers man wat a mind of info. basically i really am unsure of wat to go for i've seen a few things i like the look and sound of as follows
Auto ak-lowlife
Auto blueberry-lowlife
auto G.W.S-lowlife
I have heard lowlifes germ rate is good and the company its self is quite trustworthy and reputable. but i also like the sound of dutch passions autos wat do you think i kn ow no one who has chosen this route for growing so all help and advice is much appreciated as info from friends is none existent lol.

cheers man wat a mind of info. basically i really am unsure of wat to go for i've seen a few things i like the look and sound of as follows
Auto ak-lowlife
Auto blueberry-lowlife
auto G.W.S-lowlife
I have heard lowlifes germ rate is good and the company its self is quite trustworthy and reputable. but i also like the sound of dutch passions autos wat do you think i kn ow no one who has chosen this route for growing so all help and advice is much appreciated as info from friends is none existent lol.

Those are all good strains from good breeders. The AK and Blueberry strains have a rep for being a little tempramental, but if you are willing to put in the time, they are excellent plants that should provide a decent yield. I'm pretty lucky to have a friend who has been growing AFs, outdoors, for some years now, and while he has accused me of going to the dark side with hydro, he is still a fountain of info, and he is willing to share his knowledge. Let me know what strain you decide on and I will be more tham happy to pick his brain for you.

cheers man. everybody is so friendly on here not used to it lol, i have been thinking all afternoon and have decided to go with blueberry i love the stuff the taste, smell and everything. i might try to do some AK as you have recommended them i'll jus stagger them a bit i've got enough room in my plant bed so all is good. as far as spending time caring for them i'm more than happy. and i wish i had a friend who's brain i could pick lol.
Kind regards

cheers man. everybody is so friendly on here not used to it lol, i have been thinking all afternoon and have decided to go with blueberry i love the stuff the taste, smell and everything. i might try to do some AK as you have recommended them i'll jus stagger them a bit i've got enough room in my plant bed so all is good. as far as spending time caring for them i'm more than happy. and i wish i had a friend who's brain i could pick lol.
Kind regards

Awsome my man! Looking forward to watching and helping out if I can!

cheers dude when i get going i'll start a journal and let you know, shouldnt be tooo long really gonna go finish the irrigation system system today while its not too hot and tomorrow, i'm gonna dig the plant bed and recondition the soil i'm gonna go down 2 1/2 foot and give it a right good going over. my seeds got ordered last night so battle stations lol

Back
Top Bottom