Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too late in NE

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Too late in NE

Not really Havnt had any outdoor plans pan out but this year maybe. I got a few spots picked out just need to wait for some foliage to cover them.

I Just started a couple Northern lights and Big Bud seeds and I got some sativa strain thats got a couple more weeks to finish I think im gonna throw some clones of the the NLXBB outside the sativa has shown me it likes to be at least 6 foot and outdoors it would be a monster.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I think a sativa wouldn't finish in time up here, but the NLXBB sounds good.

420 Member of the Month - February 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yes, I am using 70/30 Indica dominant strain for this spring, I am reading on some outdoor grow threads that have really good ideas on when to take them out to there permanent home and most importantly water source and soils pH. I am taking soil samples this weekend to start off with.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice, the spot where I've been useing for the past few years has really good soil, but this year I plan on loosening up a much larger hole and adding a bunch of perlite to each. I think this will make a big differance for a nice strong root base.

420 Member of the Month - February 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am in the Hills NW CT, I see a few patches of swamp land around here that I would pop 3 unknown sex plants per site. We have clay at around a foot down so perlite sounds like a very good idea, and it's light so you can hump it for a good distance up hill.

What's good Stealthy? I'll be by to check ya out here shortly.. NEPharmer it is a pleasure to meet you. Take care all

Post Thanks / Like

There's plenty of strains that will work fine, I would suggest fem seeds or sexing them first so you don't have to worry about them getting pollinated. As far as stealth, just find a good spot thats somewhat hard to get to with plenty of green around. You can tie them down if height is an issue, which will disguise them a little as well. I would look for strains with the shortest flowering times that are mould resistant. Also, you may want to check out some of the autoflowering strains. You can actually get a couple crops in a season with them. They got a few more crosses now, its not just lowrider anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12