Too late in NE

Stealthy1

Is it too late in the north east to plant outside?

My indoor grow is postponed because I have contractors scheduled to do alot of work here now. had some issues over the winter with the ice storm that have surfaced now.

But id like to get something going at least I have some good seed and a good location all set.

Thanks

Re: To late in NE

Thanks jud.

yah itd be from seed unfortunately I was planning a hydro grow so I dont have any started.

What would be worst case if I planted a couple aside from having males of course?

Wouldnt they go into flower based on type of light they receive or is it a time frame issue with outdoor grows?

Thanks Stank,
Yah the seeds are germinating now started yesterday morning just cracked (after I put em in the sun a bit)

Im gonna use the free seeds I got When I bought my Northern lights x bigbud seeds not sure what type they are probly swag figured they at least would give me a name of the free seeds but obviously not I guess.

Im planting them somewhere on a 26 acre plot my family owns( mostly wooded) but I dont want to plant my premo seeds because we have the lot for sale lol.
Im not all that worried its been on sale for 2 years now and with the economy probly wont sell but I cant stand the though of losing my NLxBB.

I just had frost last Monday and Tuesday ...

Hey CT.Greenskunk, How did you like the weather today? Nice huh, I live along the Housatonic and was wondering, since I am doing a first grow outdoors, what do you recommend for strain up here? I sent off for some Indica strains Papaya and Jungle Wreck today. Do you think that this is something that will do well for this late in season?

Sorry Stealthy1 for just taking over your thread.... Good luck on your grow, and thanks for asking the same question that was running through my head.:thanks:

nah its no problem sisco, I am germinating 4 seed but I think ill throw a few more in there to increase my odds.

Hey I had one seed sent out a tap root long enough to plant. some of the others have cracked but it looks like there leaking a little yellowish puss stuff not allot but I would think they would have sent a tap root like the other and is this puss like stuff normal?

What flavor? I got some fourway seeds, and am about to order some other strains, but having trouble deciding, any experience with good outdoor strains that worked well for you around here?

Not really Havnt had any outdoor plans pan out but this year maybe. I got a few spots picked out just need to wait for some foliage to cover them.

I Just started a couple Northern lights and Big Bud seeds and I got some sativa strain thats got a couple more weeks to finish I think im gonna throw some clones of the the NLXBB outside the sativa has shown me it likes to be at least 6 foot and outdoors it would be a monster.

Yes, I am using 70/30 Indica dominant strain for this spring, I am reading on some outdoor grow threads that have really good ideas on when to take them out to there permanent home and most importantly water source and soils pH. I am taking soil samples this weekend to start off with.

Nice, the spot where I've been useing for the past few years has really good soil, but this year I plan on loosening up a much larger hole and adding a bunch of perlite to each. I think this will make a big differance for a nice strong root base.

I am in the Hills NW CT, I see a few patches of swamp land around here that I would pop 3 unknown sex plants per site. We have clay at around a foot down so perlite sounds like a very good idea, and it's light so you can hump it for a good distance up hill.

What's good Stealthy? I'll be by to check ya out here shortly.. NEPharmer it is a pleasure to meet you. Take care all:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom